• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the ingredients needed for an impressive Antipasto dish?

In summary, antipasto is an Italian appetizer dish that typically includes cured meats, marinated vegetables, cheeses, and bread or crackers. There is no specific type of meat or cheese that must be used, and popular choices include prosciutto, salami, mozzarella, and provolone. Common vegetables used in antipasto include marinated artichokes, roasted red peppers, olives, and sun-dried tomatoes. Antipasto can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge, and any type of bread or crackers can be used. Gluten-free options are also available.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I would like to make the Antipasto from the Easy and Impressive Appetizers. I don't have the book with me here at work and I would like to pick up the ingredients on my way home today..would someone mind posting the ingredient list for me so that I can pick it up.

Thanks

2 of the French bread refrigerated dough
12 oz of Marinated artichoke hearts
1 red bell pepper
8 oz block of mozzarella (you cut it into cubes for the recipe)
2 tsp of olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup pitted ripe olives
S&P
2 oz Parmesan cheese
Fresh parsley (optional)I just made it last night. It was delicious! :)

!Antipasto:- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped- 1 cup roasted red peppers, drained and chopped- 1 cup pitted black olives, chopped- 1 cup pitted green olives, chopped- 1 cup marinated mushrooms, drained and chopped- 1 cup cubed salami- 1 cup cubed provolone cheese- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley- 1/4 cup olive oil- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar- 1 teaspoon dried oregano- 1 teaspoon garlic powder- Salt and pepper, to taste- Crackers or bread, for serving (optional)

What are some common antipasto ingredients?

Some common antipasto ingredients include cured meats such as prosciutto and salami, marinated vegetables like artichokes and olives, cheeses like mozzarella and provolone, and various types of bread or crackers.

Do I need to use specific types of meats and cheeses for antipasto?

No, you can use any type of cured meat or cheese that you like for antipasto. Some popular choices include prosciutto, salami, mozzarella, and provolone, but feel free to get creative and use your favorites.

What types of vegetables are typically used in antipasto?

Some common vegetables used in antipasto include marinated artichokes, roasted red peppers, olives, and sun-dried tomatoes. You can also add in other vegetables like pickles, pickled peppers, or grilled eggplant.

Can I make antipasto ahead of time?

Yes, antipasto can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for a few days. This makes it a great option for parties or gatherings where you want to have some dishes prepared in advance.

Do I need to use a specific type of bread for antipasto?

No, you can use any type of bread or crackers for antipasto. Some popular options include baguette slices, breadsticks, or crackers. You can also use gluten-free options if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • katie0128
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
Admin Greg