• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy for a Potluck Lunch?

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
I wasn't able to go grocery shopping yesterday and I won't be able to go this morning. I have a potluck lunch to go to at my friends house today. I'm trying to figure out what is super fast and super easy to bring that will be impressive but not look like I'm trying to hard to impress them. ;)

Shoot, this is hard because I really don't have much time to make anything. I can make something while my DS is in preschool. But I have to leave here at 11am to pick him up and won't get back until 11:40. That gives me 20 min. till the lunch starts. :eek:

Jan 29, 2009
Rush hour chickan fajitas, as long as you have everything are very fast and easy.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Hmm, I have most of the things for that. Do you think they'd be okay w/ 1 1/2 green bell peppers? I don't have a fresh lime either. I just ran out of Chipotle rub, but I guess I can use SW seasoning.

Jan 29, 2009
Remember you can use regular taco seasoning. Had a customer use a cajun rub, she said it wasn't as good as the chipolete but everybody ate it. Yes use what you have and I never use lime on mine. Good luck

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
I know this is too late but just wanted to let you know for the future that I use S/W all the time. Whichever I happen to grab :) Also 1.5 - 3 peppers - again whatever I have and never use lime since I never remember to buy one. Always delicious!

What did you end up making?

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
I ended up squeezing in a little trip to the grocery store. It was kind of crazy, but it worked out. ;) I really wanted to get fresh chicken so that I wouldn't have to take the time to defrost what I had in the microwave, too. So I figured I'd just pick up some red bell peppers and the lime. I also decided to pick up a package of tortillas in case I was mistaken in the amount I had at home.

They turned out great but no one commented on it. There were tons of amazingly yummy food there. I need to get the recipes from some of the other people! Yum!

Thanks for the help you guys! :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chozengirl
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
Replies