• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clubhouse Chicken Squares...need Shopping List

In summary, the person is looking for a recipe for the Holiday Wrappings and missed the document that was linked. The recipe is in the Recipes by product for the Mini Muffin pan and is wonton wrappers filled with a mixture of cream cheese, sour cream, garlic and dill, processed sliced beef (I'm not sure what that means though) swiss cheese and parm.
rajenkiPC
I have the recipe at home but would like to go to grocery store on the way home from work tonight and didn't make a list. Can someone write up a quick run down of the items I need...here's what I remember:

Crescent rolls
tomatos
cucumber
chicken
cheddar cheese
bacon
cream cheese

Did I forget anything?

I'm going to make them for my new years party...they are always a hit when I take them to potlucks. I'm also making "Holiday Wrappings" and "Mini Cheesecakes" from the mini-muffin pan recipe document from here. :) Has anyone tried the Holiday Wrappings before? They sound tasty.

garlic
mayo

do you have dill mix? (I prefer italian seasoning - not much of a dill fan here)

I do have the dill mix...that's what I use and everyone loves it. However...looks like my holiday wrappings recipe calls for Dill mix, too...maybe too much dill on my table???

would be for me - I'm not a fan.

I missed the Holiday Wrappings recipe - what is it?

It's in the Recipes by product for the Mini Muffin pan. It's wonton wrappers filled with a mixture of cream cheese, sour cream, garlic and dill, processed sliced beef (I'm not sure what that means though) swiss cheese and parm....

Processed sliced beef? When I first read it I thought maybe like roast beef from the deli counter...now I'm not so sure???

the clubhouse chicken squares sound good - minus the bacon. i hate bacon.
anyone wanna post the recipe??

rajenkiPC said:
It's in the Recipes by product for the Mini Muffin pan. It's wonton wrappers filled with a mixture of cream cheese, sour cream, garlic and dill, processed sliced beef (I'm not sure what that means though) swiss cheese and parm....

Processed sliced beef? When I first read it I thought maybe like roast beef from the deli counter...now I'm not so sure???

sounds kinda gross....other than that part, the recipe was sounding pretty good. (well, not the dill part :rolleyes:)

I'm thinking like lunch meat, Oscar Meyer or Budding.

What ingredients do I need to make Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

To make Clubhouse Chicken Squares, you will need cooked chicken breast, crescent roll dough, cream cheese, ranch dressing, shredded cheddar cheese, and bacon bits. Optional ingredients include diced tomatoes and green onions.

Do I need any special kitchen tools or equipment to make this recipe?

No, you do not need any special kitchen tools or equipment. A baking sheet, mixing bowl, and oven are all you need to make Clubhouse Chicken Squares.

How many servings does this recipe yield?

This recipe yields 8 servings.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the Clubhouse Chicken Squares and refrigerate them for up to 24 hours before baking. Simply cover them with plastic wrap and store in the fridge until ready to bake.

Can I use a different type of meat in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with cooked and crumbled ground beef or turkey. You can also make a vegetarian version by omitting the meat altogether and adding extra vegetables, like bell peppers and mushrooms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • LisaAnn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly