• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clubhouse Chicken Squares Cheese Question

I just did a Hide the Turkey show last weekend, and we did this recipe with Turkey instead of Chicken and it was just as scrumptious!
kam
Staff member
What does everyone else do regarding the cheese for this recipe?

I use the UM (and love it) to grate the cheddar cheese for my other recipes - but those all go in the oven.

This one is cold - and freshly grated cheddar cheese tends to be clumpy and I am not sure how it would be on this recipe.

In the picture in All The Best - the cheese looks more finely shredded.

What does everyone else do.

(Oh, and obviously I have never made this recipe before!!)

Thanks!

We love this recipe in my house. I have never made it for a show, so the clumpy cheese doesn't bother us. I know that doesn't help much, but thought I would share.

I use the deluxe cheese grater with the larger barrel. Works perfect everytime.

If you want it more fluffy try the Microplane. I've never tried it, but what the heck? It's dishwasher safe :p :eek:

Put the cheese in teh freezer when you get there. Take it out when you start your demo. It will work just fine on the UM that way.

DebbieJ said:
Put the cheese in teh freezer when you get there. Take it out when you start your demo. It will work just fine on the UM that way.

Great - thanks!

I (gasp!:eek: ) use pre-shredded cheese usually!

ChefBeckyD said:
I (gasp!:eek: ) use pre-shredded cheese usually!
LOL!!! I am with you on that one!!!!!:p

chefkristin said:
LOL!!! I am with you on that one!!!!!:p

Me too!

However, I have been told not to freeze the cheese but place in microwave for a few seconds or let sit to room temp. The natural oils will come out and then it won't stick to the grater. Works every time!

stacywhitlow said:
Me too!

However, I have been told not to freeze the cheese but place in microwave for a few seconds or let sit to room temp. The natural oils will come out and then it won't stick to the grater. Works every time!

I usually freeze mine but I still have a little stickage....so I am going to try your method. Thanks for the tip. Most of the time my host have shredded!!!

I have found the opposite to work best... microwave the cheese for 10 seconds before grating. The natural oils come to the surface and make it glide over the grater and fall nicely onto your squares.

I just did a Hide the Turkey show last weekend, and we did this recipe with Turkey instead of Chicken and it was just as scrumptious!

1. What ingredients are needed for Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

To make Clubhouse Chicken Squares, you will need cooked chicken, cream cheese, mayonnaise, shredded cheddar cheese, garlic powder, refrigerated crescent rolls, and butter.

2. Can I use a rotisserie chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a rotisserie chicken for Clubhouse Chicken Squares. Simply shred the chicken and use it in place of the cooked chicken in the recipe.

3. How do I assemble the Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

To assemble the squares, you will need to unroll the crescent rolls and lay them out on a baking sheet. Mix together the chicken, cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, and garlic powder. Spoon the mixture onto the crescent rolls and fold the corners over to create a square shape. Brush the tops with melted butter and bake in the oven until golden brown.

4. Can I add any other ingredients to the filling?

Yes, you can customize the filling to your liking by adding in diced vegetables like bell peppers, onions, or spinach. You can also add in different types of cheese, such as feta or mozzarella.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 4 servings. If you need to make more, you can easily double the ingredients and use a larger baking sheet to accommodate for more squares.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • accooks13
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies