• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can Someone Please Post Ingredient List?

In summary, the ingredient list for Pampered Chef products varies and can be found on the product packaging or the company's website. Their products are made with high-quality, all-natural ingredients, but may also contain preservatives or allergens. They do not use artificial flavors or colors, but some products may have natural alternatives. A complete list of ingredients can be found on their website for each product.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I was wondering if someone can post the ingredient list for these. I need to send the recipe list to a host, but I lent my SB to my SIL and she isn't home!!!

The Pampered Chef ®
Taffy Apple Tartlets
Shopping List
1/4 cup dry-roasted peanuts
2 large Granny Smith apples
1 jar (17 oz) butterscotch caramel sauce
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 pkg (15 oz) refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
12 caramels

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd.,

Sure, I'd be happy to help! Here is the ingredient list for the recipe:- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)Hope this helps and good luck with your recipe!

Related to Help! Can Someone Please Post Ingredient List?

1. What is the ingredient list for Pampered Chef products?

The ingredient list for each Pampered Chef product varies, as they offer a wide range of food and cooking items. To find the ingredient list for a specific product, you can check the product packaging or visit the Pampered Chef website for more information.

2. Are Pampered Chef products made with all-natural ingredients?

Pampered Chef prides itself on using high-quality and all-natural ingredients in their products whenever possible. However, some products may contain preservatives or other additives for safety and shelf-life purposes. You can check the ingredient list for each product to see the specific ingredients used.

3. Are there any common allergens in Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products may contain common allergens such as wheat, dairy, nuts, and soy. If you have any food allergies, it is important to check the ingredient list on each product before consuming it.

4. Do Pampered Chef products contain any artificial flavors or colors?

Pampered Chef strives to keep their products as natural as possible and does not use any artificial flavors or colors in their food items. However, some products may contain natural flavors or colors to enhance the taste or appearance of the product.

5. Can I find a list of all the ingredients used in Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can find a complete list of ingredients used in each Pampered Chef product on their website. Simply search for the product you are interested in and click on the "Ingredients" tab to view the full list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sallie_M
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • ChefJWarren