• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Batter Bowl Gifts: Ingredient List for Holiday DIY Ideas

In summary, a "Batter Bowl Gift to Go" is a versatile gift set consisting of a batter bowl, kitchen tools, and ingredients. It is customizable with a selection of recipes and personalization options for the bowl and recipe card. The batter bowl is microwave and dishwasher safe, making it convenient for everyday use.
jcwarr
does anyone have the ingredient list for the small batter bowl gifts? i really want to make some this year for the holidays - but can only find the cards with the directions - i have no idea what to put into them though!! :) thanks!!

thank you!!!that was just what i was looking for!!!

This is what I have for the small batter bowl.

Attachments

• celebrate_brownie_tag.pdf
    752.7 KB · Views: 305
  • celebrate_cookies_tag.pdf
    752.7 KB · Views: 287
Can we use the Classic Batter Bowl for the cookie/brownie/soup to go gifts or is this too big for these recipes? Is the Small Batter Bowl the perfect size?

Thanks

Do you buy multiple batter bowls and fill them and sell them that way or do you just use them as a display to show the customers what they can do with them?

ILOUANGOUDOM said:
Can we use the Classic Batter Bowl for the cookie/brownie/soup to go gifts or is this too big for these recipes? Is the Small Batter Bowl the perfect size?

Thanks

The small batter bowl is a good fit. The Classic would be too large.

1. What is a "Batter Bowl Gift to Go"?

A "Batter Bowl Gift to Go" is a unique gift set that includes a versatile batter bowl and a variety of kitchen tools and ingredients. It is perfect for anyone who loves to cook or bake.

2. What comes in a "Batter Bowl Gift to Go" set?

Each set includes a batter bowl, a mini spatula, a mini whisk, a measuring spoon set, and a recipe card for a delicious treat. Depending on the set, it may also include pre-packaged dry ingredients for the recipe.

3. Can I choose what recipe comes with the batter bowl gift set?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of recipes to include in the gift set. We have options for both sweet and savory dishes to suit any taste.

4. Is the batter bowl microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, our batter bowls are made from durable materials that are both microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

5. Can I personalize the batter bowl gift set?

Yes, we offer personalization options for the batter bowl itself, making it a truly unique and thoughtful gift. You can also add a personalized message on the recipe card for an extra special touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vick
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
skmartin41
  • mom4angela
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies