• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ingredients for Cheesy Pita Bread: Get the List Now!

In summary, the ingredients needed for cheesy pita bread are pita bread, shredded cheese, butter or olive oil, garlic powder, and dried herbs. Any type of shredded cheese can be used, but it is recommended to use a cheese that melts well like mozzarella or cheddar. Plain or whole wheat pita bread is recommended, but pita pockets can also be used. To make the cheesy pita bread, preheat the oven to 350 degrees, cut the pita bread into wedges, brush with butter or olive oil, sprinkle with garlic powder and dried herbs, top with shredded cheese, and bake for 10-12 minutes. Additional toppings such as diced tomatoes, sliced olives, or chopped herbs can be added
Sallie_M
Could someone please give me the ingredient list from the Cheesy Pita Bread in Casual Cooking? I am away from my cookbooks with a host to be who needs her grocery list.

Thanks in advance ;)

Here you go.

Attachments

• Cheesy Pita Bread Wedges.doc
    21 KB · Views: 263
Thanks, Tasha! I printed this off to use at the show. :p

I usually take one with writing all over it, but this is better than just copying the page from the cookbook!

Your welcome. I got it off of WLP2 which has a ton of the recipes from the cookbooks typed up.

Pardon my ignorance but would you do anything different if you were using a gas grill instead of the direct heat on a charcoal grill? We don't own a charcoal grill anymore.

Yum! These sound good! I'll have to make them next time I grill!

I wish I could answer your question Beth, but my only grill is a george foreman! :)

BethCooks4U said:
Pardon my ignorance but would you do anything different if you were using a gas grill instead of the direct heat on a charcoal grill? We don't own a charcoal grill anymore.
I don't have a charcoal anymore, either. Although I love the smell!

I'll tell y'all how gas works after Thursday's show ;)

tlennhoff said:
Your welcome. I got it off of WLP2 which has a ton of the recipes from the cookbooks typed up.

Tasha, what is WLP2?

Could you use the grill pan for these or not?

What ingredients are needed for cheesy pita bread?

The ingredients needed for cheesy pita bread are:

• Pita bread
  • Shredded cheese (such as mozzarella or cheddar)
  • Butter or olive oil
  • Garlic powder
  • Dried herbs (such as oregano or basil)

Can I use any type of cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer. However, we recommend using a cheese that melts well, such as mozzarella or cheddar.

What kind of pita bread should I use?

You can use any type of pita bread for this recipe, but we recommend using plain or whole wheat pita bread. You can also use pita pockets if you prefer.

How do I make the cheesy pita bread?

To make the cheesy pita bread, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cut the pita bread into wedges and place them on a baking sheet. Brush the wedges with butter or olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder and dried herbs. Top with shredded cheese and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the pita bread is lightly toasted.

Can I add any additional toppings to the cheesy pita bread?

Yes, you can add any additional toppings that you like, such as diced tomatoes, sliced olives, or chopped herbs. Just make sure to add them after the pita bread has been in the oven for a few minutes, so they don't get too crispy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GeorgiaPeach
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kdangel518