• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Cheesy Chicken Tortellini Recipe | Easy and Quick Prep

In summary, the conversation is about someone preparing to leave for a trip to Florida and needing help finding a recipe for Cheesy Chicken Tortellini. Another person provides the recipe and everyone expresses their appreciation and plans to make it for various occasions.
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
Ugh...scrambling around trying to get everything packed to leave for Florida in the morning (5 am!!!). I am taking the ingredients to make Cheesy Chicken Tortellini (Stoneware Inspirations cookbook). I've made this many times and know all the ingredients but can't find the cookbook for the exact amounts and details. Can anyone help? I've already checked Joyce's Fine Cooking website but not there.

Thank you!!!

Here you go:

Pasta Mixture
1/2 c chopped onion
1 t olive oil
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 jar (16 oz) white Alfredo pasta sauce
2 pkg (9 oz ea) refrigerated cheese-filled regular or spinach tortellini
1 1/2 c cubed cooked chicken
1 c milk
1 c water
1 c frozen peas
1/4 t ground black pepper
2 T snipped fresh basil leaves or 1 t dried basil leaves

Crumb Topping
1/4 c (1 oz) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
2 T butter or margarine, melted
1 c fresh bread crumbs

1. Preheat oven to 400. For pasta mixture, chop onion using Food Chopper. In Professional (4 qt) Casserole, heat oil over med-hi heat; add onion and garlic pressed w/ Garlic Press. Cook and stir 2-3 min or until onion is tender. Stir in pasta sauce, tortellini, chicken, milk, water, peas and black pepper. Heat until mixture just comes to a boil; remove from heat. Stir basil into pasta mixture.

2. Meanwhile, for crumb topping, grate Parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Place butter in Small Micro-Cooker; microwave on high 30-45 sec or until melted. Stir in bread crumbs and cheese; mix well.

3. Spoon pasta mixture into Square Baker; sprinkle with crumb topping. Bake 15-20 min or until edges are bubbly and topping is golden brown.

Yield: 6 servings.

Safe travels tomorrow!

Last edited:
Thanks, Diane!! Wow, you're quick :)

Everyone is bringing the ingredients to their favorite meal. This is SO easy and everyone asks for the recipe...now I can share it :)

You're welcome. I've never tried this recipe, but after typing it, I think I just may have to try it!

Merry Christmas!

dianevill said:
You're welcome. I've never tried this recipe, but after typing it, I think I just may have to try it!

Merry Christmas!

Never tried it?!! It is my "go-to" recipe whenever I have to take dinner to someone that has come home from the hospital, etc. (Being a pastor's wife...that happens ALOT!) It is the ultimate in comfort foods :) It says it serves 6 but they must be 6 VERY hungry people!!

Merry Christmas to you too :)

GeorgiaPeach said:
Never tried it?!! It is my "go-to" recipe whenever I have to take dinner to someone that has come home from the hospital, etc. (Being a pastor's wife...that happens ALOT!) It is the ultimate in comfort foods :) It says it serves 6 but they must be 6 VERY hungry people!!

Merry Christmas to you too :)

I'll definitely have to remember that. Each week I make a meal for a teacher who lost her DH last year to cancer (long story short -he was only 37, she was pregnant, no life insurance). I'm running out of ideas what to make her, so thanks for the tip!

Mmmmm...sounds good! Perhaps I will make this recipe for my friend with the new baby!!

Safe travels

That is a GREAT recipe. Now I know what to make for a mom from my church!

I think I know what I am cooking this week!!!

What are the ingredients for Cheesy Chicken Tortellini?

The ingredients for Cheesy Chicken Tortellini include chicken breast, cheese tortellini, marinara sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, and Italian seasoning.

How do I cook Cheesy Chicken Tortellini?

To cook Cheesy Chicken Tortellini, first cook the chicken in a pan until fully cooked. Then, add in the tortellini and marinara sauce and let it simmer for a few minutes. Finally, top with shredded mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning and let it melt before serving.

Can I use a different type of pasta for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta you prefer for Cheesy Chicken Tortellini. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the type of pasta used.

Can I make Cheesy Chicken Tortellini ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Cheesy Chicken Tortellini ahead of time and reheat it when ready to serve. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.

Can I add vegetables to this dish?

Yes, you can add vegetables such as spinach, bell peppers, or mushrooms to Cheesy Chicken Tortellini for extra flavor and nutrition. Just make sure to cook them before adding them to the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • taymit
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
4kids4me
  • mhrivera
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies