• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oreo Cheesecake Bites (I Think)

This is definitely an easy recipe- my 9 year old helped me make them! I think that's a good sign.I think this recipe is great! It's so easy and my family loves it.
newtopamperedchef
I was hoping someone would be willing to share with me the recipe for the Oreo Cheesecake Bites (can't remember if this is the correct name) from the new cookbook. I had the cookbook and bought the ingredients to make these. Had a booth on Saturday and wasn't informed that I should bring a raffle item. The cookbook was the only thing I was willing to part with (VERY reluctantly). I am going to order a new one when I turn in my next show, but that's not until April 17th. I would really like to try those bites since I have all of the ingredients. Thank you so much in advance!!

do a search on allrecipes.com for oreo truffles. You should be able to find one...

Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Bites

2 squares (1 oz each) semi-sweet chocolate for baking, chopped
1 pkg (8oz) miniature creme-filled chocolate sandwhich cookes, divided
1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp Double-Strength Vanilla
1 egg

Line paper liners with cookie halves.
1) Preheat oven to 325. Place chocolate in Small Micro-Cooker. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 40-50 seconds, or until melted, stirring after 40 seconds. Set aside to cool. Place paper lines in cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan or spray cups with nonstick cooking spray. Separate 60 cookies into halves. Place one cookie half, imprinted side down, into bottom of each cup. Line sides of each cup with four cookie halves, imprinted sides against sides of the cups. Chop remaining cookies with Food Chopper. Set aside.

Prepare cheesecake and fill cups.
2) In Stainless (2-qt) Mixing Bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well blended. Add egg, mix well. Stir in cooled chocolate and 1/4 cup of the chopped cookies. Using Small Scoop, fill each cookie-lined cup with a rounded scoop of batter. Sprinkle batter evenly with remaining chopped cookies.

Bake, cool, and refrigerate.
3) Bake 18-20 minutes or until filling is almost set. Remove pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack, cool 10 minutes. Remove cheesecakes from pan to colling rack; cool completely. refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.

Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Bites
2 squares semi-sweet chocolate for baking, chopped
1 pkg miniature creme filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
1 pkg cream cheese , softened
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp double-strength vanilla
1 egg

1. Preheat oven to 325. Place chocolate in small micro-cooker. Microwave, uncovered, on high 40-50 seconds or until melted, stirring after 40 seconds. Set aside to cool. Place paper liners in cups of deluxe mini-muddin pan or spray cups with non-stick cooking spray. Separate 60 cookies into halves. Place one cookie half, inprinted side down, into bottom of each cup. Line sides of each cup with four cookies halves, imprinted sides against sides of cups. Chop remaining cookies with food chopper; set aside.
2. In stainless mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar & vanilla until well blended. Add egg; mix well. Stir in cooled chocolatre and 1/4 cup of the chopped cookies. Using small scoop, fill each cookie-lined cup with a rounded scoop of batter. Sprinkle batter evenly with remaing chopped cookies.
3. Bake 18-20 mintes or until filling is almost set. Remove pan from oven to stackable cooling rack; cool 10 minutes. Remove cheesecakes from pan to cooling rack; cool completely. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! My family greatly appreciates it. They are looking forward to trying them.

Did you get a chance today to make them? I haven't tried the recipe yet, so wondering if they're as easy and delicious as they seem. (oh, and you're welcome ;->)

I have not, but am going to this evening. I will let you know what we think!

I've made them. They were very easy and my family loved them! But next time, I'll ask my daughters to help me pull apart the cookies since that took some time

:) I bet they wouldn't mind being assigned that task!!

:) I bet they wouldn't mind being assigned that task!!

thats true, but I may have to make sure they dont eat all my ingredients before I make it. LOL

The family did like them, but my husband and one of my daughters thought they were a little too chocolaty (if something can be too chocolaty!). If I make them again, I may leave the chocolate out of the cheesecake part and see how they are.

Ummmm...make sure you don't eat the crumbled ones...OR make sure you buy something more than an 8 oz. bag of cookies! It really needs the crumbled cookie inside the filling and on top.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Oreo Cheesecake Bites?

To make Oreo Cheesecake Bites, you will need:

• 1 package of Oreos
  • 8 ounces of cream cheese
  • 1/4 cup of sugar
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup of melted chocolate chips

2. How many Oreo Cheesecake Bites does one recipe make?

One recipe of Oreo Cheesecake Bites will make about 20 bites. However, this may vary depending on the size of your bites and how much filling you use in each one.

3. Can I use other types of cookies besides Oreos for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of sandwich cookie for this recipe. Some popular alternatives to Oreos include Nutter Butters, graham crackers, or even chocolate chip cookies.

4. Do I need to use a special pan to make Oreo Cheesecake Bites?

No, you do not need a special pan for this recipe. You can use a regular muffin tin or mini muffin tin to make these bites.

5. How long do Oreo Cheesecake Bites need to chill before serving?

Oreo Cheesecake Bites should chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving. This will allow the filling to set and the flavors to meld together for the best taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Zacksmommie
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefAggi
Replies
Views
RMDave