• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help! Need Recipe from SB Cookbook for Wednesday Show

In summary, the author is looking for a recipe for chicken cornbread cups from a cookbook that she has at home, but can't find it on the website. She tries to find the recipe on the website, but it is only one page long and doesn't have the full recipe. She asks a friend for help, and they end up finding the recipe on the website.
PamperedSheep
If anyone has this typed in already, please let me know! I am making this for a show next Wednesday and I was going to practice making it this weekend. My SB cookbook is at home and I am at work, and I was hoping to pick up the ingredients while I am in town today. I looked on CC, but it just tells me what page it is on in the cookbook. :grumpy: I hate it when they do that!!!! TIA!

it was a SB recipe - you can get it on CC

The Pampered Chef ®
Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups
Recipe

1 cup (4 oz) grated cheddar cheese
1 pkg (7.5-8.5 oz) corn muffin mix
1 cup (8 oz) sour cream, divided
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 tbsp Chipotle Rub, divided
1 small red bell pepper
1-2 green onions with tops (about 1/3 cup thinly sliced)
1 1/2 cups finely diced cooked chicken
Additional sour cream (optional)
Snipped fresh cilantro (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F. Grate cheese using Rotary Grater. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cheese, muffin mix, 3/4 cup of the sour cream, flour and 1 tbsp of the rub; mix to form a thick batter using Mix ‘N Scraper®.

Spray wells of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Divide batter evenly among wells using Small Scoop. Bake 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.

Meanwhile, on Large Grooved Cutting Board, finely dice bell pepper and thinly slice green onions using Chef's Knife. Place bell pepper into (8-in.) Sauté Pan; cook over medium-high heat 2-3 minutes or until pepper begins to soften. Add chicken and remaining 1 tbsp rub to pan; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Remove pan from heat. Combine chicken mixture, green onions and remaining 1/4 cup sour cream in Small Batter Bowl; mix well.

Remove muffins from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Immediately press tops of muffins with Mini-Tart Shaper to form cups. Cool in pan 3 minutes. Carefully remove cups to serving platter. Divide chicken mixture evenly among cups. Top with additional sour cream and sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.

Yield: 24 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 100, Total Fat 4.5 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 180 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook's Tip: To make homemade corn muffin cups, substitute 1 cup yellow cornmeal and 1 tbsp sugar for the corn muffin mix. Mix batter and divide into wells as directed. Make indentations in batter with Mini-Tart Shaper to form cups prior to baking, dipping tart shaper into additional cornmeal as needed to avoid sticking. Bake and fill as directed.

Shopping List
1 4-oz block cheddar cheese
1 pkg (7.5-8.5 oz) corn muffin mix
1 container (8 oz) sour cream
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 tbsp Chipotle Rub
1 small red bell pepper
2 green onions
1 1/2 cups finely diced cooked chicken
Additional sour cream (optional)
Snipped fresh cilantro (optional)

Cook's Tip: To make homemade corn muffin cups, substitute 1 cup yellow cornmeal and 1 tbsp sugar for the corn muffin mix.

thanks! you are a lifesaver, and quick too!!!! now, in the future, wonder why it won't come up on cc? Do you think it is because they have s/s 09 on there now? do they always discontinue having the old SB on the CC? Just curious so I will know from now on. TIA!

SB recipes back to s/s 2005 are there - are you looking in the section for Season's Best Recipes?

What is the recipe from the SB Cookbook for the Wednesday Show?

The recipe from the SB Cookbook for the Wednesday Show is the Chicken Broccoli Braid. It's a delicious and easy-to-make dish that will impress your guests.

Do I need any special equipment to make the Chicken Broccoli Braid?

No, you don't need any special equipment. All you need is a baking sheet, a mixing bowl, and a knife to make this recipe.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the Chicken Broccoli Braid?

Yes, you can customize the recipe to your liking. For example, you can use different types of cheese or add in other vegetables such as bell peppers or mushrooms.

How long does it take to make the Chicken Broccoli Braid?

The prep time for this recipe is only 15 minutes, and it takes about 30 minutes to bake. So, in about 45 minutes, you'll have a tasty dish ready to serve.

Can I make the Chicken Broccoli Braid ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the braid ahead of time and keep it in the fridge until you are ready to bake it. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the braid is chilled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PamperedSheep