• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Lost 29 Min Chicken Posole Soup Recipe Needed

In summary, for the 29 Min Chicken Posole Soup recipe, you will need chicken breasts, canned posole, chicken broth, garlic, onion, green chilies, diced tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, and salt and pepper. The chicken can be substituted with other proteins and the cooking time should be adjusted accordingly. To make the soup in under 29 minutes, use pre-cooked chicken and pre-cut vegetables. The recipe can also be made in a slow cooker by cooking on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours. Leftovers can be frozen for up to 3 months and reheated in a pot or microwave.
kisrae
Gold Member
I need help! I can't find my 29 min cookbook.

I ahve a show tonight who wants the Chicken posole soup. Can someone please give me the ingredants list?

THANK YOU!!

Here you go...

Attachments

• Easy Posole Skillet.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 301
  • Chicken Posole Verde.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 225
THANK YOU Colleen. You saved the day.

What ingredients do I need for the 29 Min Chicken Posole Soup?

The ingredients for this recipe include chicken breasts, canned posole, chicken broth, garlic, onion, green chilies, diced tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, and salt and pepper to taste.

Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with any protein of your choice, such as beef, pork, or tofu. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.

How do I make this recipe in under 29 minutes?

The key to making this soup in under 29 minutes is to use pre-cooked chicken and pre-cut vegetables. This will save you time on prep work and cooking time.

Can I make this recipe in a slow cooker?

Yes, you can make this recipe in a slow cooker by adding all the ingredients and cooking on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.

Can I freeze the leftovers?

Yes, you can freeze the leftovers for up to 3 months in an airtight container. Just thaw and reheat in a pot on the stove or in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PamperedCaniac