• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Real Easy Dessert Receipe

M
mykids326
HI IT DAWN

;)
I NEED A REAL REAL EASY DESSERT FOR MY SHOW. I can cook when it comes to my show (pizza) but this pampered chef can burn water

Thanks
Dawn

ps I can even mess up instant thing like mac and cheese :D

Try the Tiramisu Brownie. It super easy and looks super elegant! And it Yummy.

Taffy Apple pizza, though the dough can be a bit tricky to flatten out.

Margarita squares -- yummmmm

the Cheesecake from Celebrations shows a couple seasons ago -- with the poundcake crust.... again YUMMMM

Peanutty Brownie PizzaThis recipe can be found in the Delightful Desserts cookbook! What takes the longest is baking the brownie on the stone and even then, it only takes about 20 minutes, then cool down time.

I was very nervous when I made this at a show last week. Usually I at least practice once before a show, but I just didn't have time. The guests were none the wiser! Ask your hosts to get the brownies that come with a packet of fudge and you can eliminate one of the steps. It was so yummy and very easy to make!!!

Good luck!

No cook WONDERFUL dessert. It is called the Ice Cream Sandwich Torte. I am sure the recipe is on file here somewhere (originally in the s/s 2006 season's best cookbook)...if you can't find it let me know and I will send it to you. The hardest part of this recipe is unwrapping the ice cream sandwiches. My family and friends flipped over this recipe.

Valky

super, super, easy Pumpkin recipes and/or Fall recipes
mykids326 said:
HI IT DAWN

;)
I NEED A REAL REAL EASY DESSERT FOR MY SHOW. I can cook when it comes to my show (pizza) but this pampered chef can burn water

Thanks
Dawn

ps I can even mess up instant thing like mac and cheese :D

I too need super, super easy recipes. I know there's been lists posted before, but I'd like a super easy Pumpkin recipe, possibly dessert and other Fall recipes. I have limited PC pieces as well, I do have my Super Starter kit though :)

My show on 11/18 I'm preparing a King Ranch casserole recipe; and my host down here in the Lower Rio Grande Valley is planning on a Thanksgiving (early) get together making T. items too.

Thanks so much;

Liz

Apple Bundles is my favorite and is so simple ( But I leave out the orange juice and zest)

Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza is really easy and doesn't last long after it is finished. Another good one is the Porfiterole Puffs, easy but elegant. I did these a dessert show and they were a hit. My guests loved how easy they were and they had fun with the easy accent decorator.
Hope this helps you.

I used this one at my first show and they loved it!

Creamy Caramel Skor Dip

1 package cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp brown sugar
Caramel sauce
2 Skor bars – chopped
Apples

Mix cream cheese and brown sugar together.
Spread in a large plate.
Pour LOTS of caramel over it.
Chop Skor Chocolates bars with Chopper.
Spread Skor bar pieces over top.
Cut up some apples with the Apple Wedger
And dip apples….mmmmmmmm!!
:)

I love the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie.

It shoud still be behind CC with the Celebrations recipes from F/W 2005.

Where can you find the Apple Bundles recipe?

Thanks

ILOUANGOUDOM said:
Where can you find the Apple Bundles recipe?

Thanks
Delightful Desserts

Apple Bundles....

Attachments

• Apple Bundles.doc
    20 KB · Views: 349
chefkristin said:
Apple Bundles....

You know whats weird? The recipe in the cook book says it serves 12. The package of breadsticks I bought had 12 in it.:confused:

I think the chocolate peacan lattice tart is pretty easy to make, and yummy too!

I think the strawberry chocolate delight is my favorite, easy recipe...no cooking!!!

That sounds good, do you have the recipe?

Chocolate Strawberry Delight
Ingredients:
24 chocolate-flavored graham cracker squares (2 1/2 inches each),
approximately 2 cups chopped
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/4 cup sugar
1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 package (3.9 ounces) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling

1 cup sour cream
1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate, melted
2 teaspoons butter or margarine, melted
Semi-sweet chocolate, grated (optional)

Directions:
1. Finely chop graham crackers with Food Chopper (I put them in a ziploc and use the bakers roller). Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in Small Batter Bowl. Press into bottom and partially up sides of Springform Pan fitted with flat bottom.
2. Combine whipped topping, pudding mix and sour cream in Classic Batter Bowl with Stainless Steel Whisk. Pour half of filling over crust. Hull strawberries; slice with Egg Slicer Plus®. Layer strawberries on top of filling; pour remaining filling over strawberries.
3. Melt chocolate and butter together 1 minute 30 seconds on HIGH in Small Micro-Cooker®; stir until smooth. Drizzle over top using V-Shaped Cutter. Grate additional chocolate over the top with Deluxe Cheese Grater. Filling will set immediately, but can be refrigerated to chill.
Yield: 12 servings

Creamy Caramel Skor dip is my fav. But I have never added br. sugar? I'll try it.

Firegirl said:
Creamy Caramel Skor dip is my fav.

My Exec calls that "Apple Crack" because it's as addictive as crack. :)

Kinet said:

Creamy Caramel Skor Dip

2 tbsp brown sugar
Caramel sauce
2 Skor bars – chopped
Apples

Spread in a large plate.

mmmmmmmm....never made it with brown sugar before. what does the sugar do to the dip? make it sweeter?

mom's apple crispit is so good - takes no time to cook as it is in the micro and isn't hard to put together!!!! i love it and everyone wants the recipe!!

Taffy Apple Pizza
PampChefJoy said:
Taffy Apple pizza, though the dough can be a bit tricky to flatten out.

Margarita squares -- yummmmm

the Cheesecake from Celebrations shows a couple seasons ago -- with the poundcake crust.... again YUMMMM

i"M trying to find this recipe as I have a show tomorrow :( Nothing like waiting until the last minute, and wouldn't you know I need to make it ahead of time whatever I make as the lady's oven isn't working :(

I thought of fruit pizza too but can't remember the ingreds. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

I think that one of the easiest dessert recipe is the Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip that is in the current Season's Best. I use strawberries to dip in it, that way I don't have to cook anything. Everytime I have done this at a show it has gotten a great response.

Tracy

lizcooks4u said:
i"M trying to find this recipe as I have a show tomorrow :( Nothing like waiting until the last minute, and wouldn't you know I need to make it ahead of time whatever I make as the lady's oven isn't working :(

I thought of fruit pizza too but can't remember the ingreds. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Here iit is:

Taffy Apple Pizza

1 Pkg Refrigerated Pizza Dough
1 pk 8oz cream cheese softened
1/4 cup Creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup Brown sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla
2 med Granny smith apples
Cinnamon
1/4 cup Caramel ice cream topping
1/2 cup Chopped peanuts

Preheat oven to 350F. Shape dough into a ball. Place dough in center of pizza pan; flatten slightly with palm of hand. Roll dough out to 14" circle, about a 1/4" thick. Bake 16-18 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from sheet with serrated knife; cool completely. Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and vanilla; mix well. Spread mixture evenly over top of cookie. Arrange apples evenly over cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with cinnamon. To heat caramel topping, microwave on HIGH 30-45 sec or until warm; drizzle over apples. Sprinkle nuts on top.

Hello,

this is an easy one! I love it and I can prepare everything in advance! (at my house)

Cheers!

Alexa

Attachments

• Tuxedo Brownie Cups (3).doc
    58 KB · Views: 275
Does anyone happen to have the recipe for the Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza? I'm assuming this is a brownie type dessert. My host for Sunday requested something that sounds like this recipe, but I have no idea how to make it!

Thanks!

If you have cookbooks CC shows these 2:

Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza All the Best 124
Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza More Stoneware Sensations 75

jcwarr said:
it is so good - takes no time to cook as it is in the micro and isn't hard to put together!!!! i love it and everyone wants the recipe!!
Mom's Apple Crisp is my all time favorite too!
I have made up baggies of the dry ingredients ahead of time and voila! almost instant dessert!Here is the recipe:
Mom’s Apple Crisp4-6 med-large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
8 graham cracker squares (2 ½ inches each) chopped
¾ cup packed brown sugar
½ cup rolled oats
½ cup flour
1 ½ tsp. Cinnamon Plus™ Spice Blend
½ cup butter or margarine, meltedPeel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Prepare enough apples to fill Deep Dish Baker ¾ full. Finely chop graham crackers with Food Chopper. Combine crumbs, sugar, oats, flour and spices in the Classic Batter Bowl. Add butter, mix well. Spoon mixture over apple slices. Microwave on high 12-13 minutes or until apples are tender; turning dish after 6 minutes. Cool slightly.
Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.Yield: 6-8 servings This is my first post. Thank you everyone for great ideas!!

tlmcunning said:
I think that one of the easiest dessert recipe is the Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip that is in the current Season's Best. I use strawberries to dip in it, that way I don't have to cook anything. Everytime I have done this at a show it has gotten a great response.

Tracy

I second this! I even made my own chips by purchasing wonton skins (usually in the corner of the produce section with the tofu) and cutting them into triangles and baking them on the large round stone. No glaze or seasoning on them either!

If you can open a cake mix, you can microwave a cake in the microwave.

I box cake mix, made according to directions
I tub frosting

Pour the cake mix in the fluted stone
Dollop the frosting on the top

Microwave for 12 min. The microwaves with the spinning thing work best.

Let it rest 20-25 min and then de-pan. Viola .. one totally frosted cake.

No one believes me when I tell them about this, but I do it right before their eyes and the fluted pans jump onto their order forms.

Carol -- You are not kidding about this recipe. It is delicious and so easy! My hosts are always amazed at this recipe.

PamperChefCarol said:
If you can open a cake mix, you can microwave a cake in the microwave.

I box cake mix, made according to directions
I tub frosting

Pour the cake mix in the fluted stone
Dollop the frosting on the top

Microwave for 12 min. The microwaves with the spinning thing work best.

Let it rest 20-25 min and then de-pan. Viola .. one totally frosted cake.

No one believes me when I tell them about this, but I do it right before their eyes and the fluted pans jump onto their order forms.

Wouldn't this be iced upside down?

Can someone explain what is Dollop the frosting on the top.

Thanks
Dawn

The frosting makes its way down to the bottom of the pan, which ends up being the top when it is inverted onto a SA. (and it collects some of the batter and comes out ooey and gooey...better than any frosted cake- ever!!)A dollop is just like a spoonful, so that the frosting is scooped and dropped into different areas. This recipe also works the same in the Classic batter bowl...8 mins and a yummy cake! (tip: if you watch it, it looks like the cake batter isnt cooking....but it is really just the frosting that made its way to the bottom)

thanks!
Kinet said:

Creamy Caramel Skor Dip

2 tbsp brown sugar
Caramel sauce
2 Skor bars – chopped
Apples

Spread in a large plate.

I used this recipe last week, I had the cream cheese but couldn't remember if it took it so made it without and came out fine. Nice as this was a free show.

I do the chocolate chip sensation in the desserts cookbook all the time! It is always a HUGE hit.

When this is done in the Classic Batter Bowl, does it look pretty?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leannvv
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Kelley Sells
  • basketmom2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bexs50
  • ChefJWarren