• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rustic Focaccia's Perfect Companion: Easy Dessert Recipe

In summary, to make the Rustic Focaccia's Perfect Companion: Easy Dessert Recipe, you will need all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, egg, vanilla extract, and your choice of fruit such as berries or peaches. The preparation time is about 15 minutes and the baking time is around 25 minutes. You can use frozen fruit for this recipe, but make sure to thaw and drain it first and adjust the baking time accordingly. The batter can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. To serve, the dessert can be enjoyed warm or at room temperature and can be served with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream for added flavor.
leannvv
I need an easy, lite on the steps dessert to accompany the rustic foccasia next week. It's my 3rd show and I've alwasy done brownie pizza and am burnt out.

Pecan lattice tart is easy and yummy---also tuxedo brownies--make brownies ahead---I also bring profiterole puffs prepared ahead in rectangle server--they can be frozen ahead

I am dying to do the carmel apple bread pudding --but couldn't find ingredients when I went to try it---but I will!!!
Made in the new cranberry piece and in microwave
s:D

I vote for the chocolate lattice tart in the new SB - it is to die for! And very easy!

Does a chocolate cake count as lite on the steps?? ;)

Tuxedo BrowniesI made those Friday night at my Open House and I made 2 huge plates, they where gone in a flash, they where the favorite of the night and easy to make.....AND I sold about 4 of the mini muffin pans because of them and the mini ham puffs.....LOL....

Profiterole Puffs are great too, use a pudding for filling....could be something colored too or flavored.......

Related to Rustic Focaccia's Perfect Companion: Easy Dessert Recipe

What ingredients do I need to make the Rustic Focaccia's Perfect Companion: Easy Dessert Recipe?

You will need all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, egg, vanilla extract, and your choice of fruit such as berries or peaches.

How long does it take to make the Rustic Focaccia's Perfect Companion: Easy Dessert Recipe?

The preparation time for this recipe is about 15 minutes and the baking time is around 25 minutes, making it a quick and easy dessert option.

Can I use frozen fruit for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen fruit for this recipe. Make sure to thaw and drain the fruit before adding it to the batter. Also, adjust the baking time accordingly as frozen fruit tends to release more moisture.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the batter for this recipe ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. When ready to bake, simply pour the batter into a greased pan and add the fruit on top before baking.

What is the best way to serve the Rustic Focaccia's Perfect Companion: Easy Dessert Recipe?

This dessert can be served warm or at room temperature. To enhance the flavor, you can serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream on top.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mirandalea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • c00p
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
c00p
Replies