• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wonton Dessert Recipes for Leftover Wontons | Easy and Delicious Ideas

In summary, making wonton desserts involves preheating the oven, filling wonton wrappers with desired ingredients, and baking for 8-10 minutes. There are many options for fillings, including fruit, chocolate, and cream cheese. Wonton desserts can also be fried for a crispier texture. Leftover desserts can be stored in the refrigerator and reheated in the oven. They can also be prepared ahead of time and frozen for later use.
clshirk
I have a ton of wontons due to my last show using them- they come in a massive pack- so I don't want to waste them. My shows next week have a main dish, but no dessert yet- any dessert recipes you know of to use with them? Little cheesecakes or something?

There's a thread on here that I started. Do a search for Berries and Wonton. It was in Weekly Bites a few weeks back. I made them at my show this weekend and there was not a single one left. And the are very EASY. The filling is just strawberry yogurt and cool whip.

I know there are Cheesy Artichokes Wontons too that I have tried. They are pretty good but not my favorite.

Go to http://www.razzledazzlerecipes.com/pampered-chef-recipes/index.htm and you can find a lot of PC recipes.

You can freeze the wonton wrappers.

Little wonton cups are good filled with anything: pudding, mousse, ice cream, fruit, yogurt. If you brush the wontons with a little water and sprinkle them with cinnamon-sugar before baking, they'll be extra special.

Ya'll are makin' me hungry...

It's like virtual dessert.

I'm kind of glad we DON'T have smell-o-vision!

The current Season's Best has a great recipe for Tropical Wontons with Mango Sauce. They taste wonderful and very summery too!

THe Berries & Cream Wonton Cups in the Good for You book are yummy:)

OOH goodie. I knew you ladies would have some good ideas for me!

I think the Elegant Artichoke Cups in the new consultant kit uses wontons, doesn't it?

1. How do I make wonton desserts?

To make wonton desserts, start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees F. Lay out wonton wrappers on a flat surface and brush them with melted butter or oil. Fill each wrapper with your desired filling, such as fruit, chocolate, or cream cheese. Fold the wonton wrapper diagonally to form a triangle and seal the edges by pressing them together with your fingers. Place the filled wontons on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.

2. What are some ideas for filling wonton desserts?

There are endless possibilities for filling wonton desserts! Some popular options include diced fruit, such as apples or strawberries, chocolate chips or Nutella, cream cheese and jam, or even savory fillings like crab and cream cheese. Get creative and experiment with different flavors!

3. Can I fry wonton desserts instead of baking them?

Yes, you can fry wonton desserts for a crispier texture. Heat oil in a deep fryer or large pot to 375 degrees F. Carefully place the filled wontons in the hot oil and fry for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown. Use a slotted spoon to remove the wontons from the oil and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.

4. How should I store leftover wonton desserts?

If you have any leftover wonton desserts, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, place them on a baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees F for 3-5 minutes, or until warm and crispy.

5. Can I make wonton desserts ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the wonton desserts ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until ready to bake. You can also freeze the filled wontons for up to 2 months. When ready to bake, let them thaw in the refrigerator before baking according to the instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • ericadboone
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies