• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Desserts Using the Small Oval Baker

A
Andrea1627
I am wanting to cook a dessert using the small oval baker prior to a show and just take it with me. I'm cooking the main dish at the show.

I need something easy to do...do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Andrea

A smaller version of Mom's apple crisp?

Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook
* Pear & Cranberry Crisp - Page 121
* German Apple Pancake - Page 115

From PC Website from the Product use and care card

Apple Crumble
Ingredients:
2 medium Granny Smith apples
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
3 tablespoons quick or old-fashioned oats

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer; cut apples in half and place in Classic Batter Bowl. Add sugar and cinnamon; toss to coat. Place apple mixture in Small Oval Baker.

2. Place butter in Small Batter Bowl; microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30-40 seconds or until melted. Add flour, brown sugar, walnuts and oats; mix well. Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples. Bake 30-35 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown.

Yield: 4 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 40 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 65 mg, Fiber 3 g

Rocky Road Delight is awesome! This is a classic and REALLY good!

Attachments

• rocky_road_delight[1].doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 298
, as a pampered chef consultant, I have a great suggestion for a dessert using the small oval baker that you can easily make and take with you to your show. How about a delicious fruit crumble? Simply chop up your favorite fruits, like apples, peaches, or berries, and place them in the baker. Then, mix together some oats, flour, brown sugar, and butter to make a crumbly topping. Sprinkle the topping over the fruit and bake in the oven until golden brown and bubbling. This dessert is easy to make, transport, and serve at your show. Your guests will love it! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

What is the small oval baker?

The small oval baker is a type of baking dish that is typically used for cooking and serving individual or small portions of food, such as desserts.

What types of desserts can I make with the small oval baker?

You can make a variety of desserts with the small oval baker including individual fruit cobblers, mini cheesecakes, lava cakes, crème brûlée, and more.

Is the small oval baker easy to use?

Yes, the small oval baker is very easy to use. Simply prepare your dessert mixture, pour it into the baker, and bake according to your recipe's instructions.

Can I cook the dessert in the small oval baker and then take it with me to a show?

Yes, you can cook your dessert in the small oval baker and then take it with you to a show. The baker is designed to be portable and can keep your dessert warm until it is ready to be served.

Do you have any suggestions for an easy dessert to make with the small oval baker?

One easy and delicious dessert idea is a mixed berry crumble. Simply mix together your favorite berries, top with a crumble mixture of oats, flour, butter, and sugar, and bake in the small oval baker until bubbly and golden brown. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a tasty treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • iteachurkid
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ