• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Desserts for Late Friday Afternoon Show

In summary, the bank host asked that the dessert be brought in on Friday. The dessert choices include a spice cake, pumpkin pie pudding, and Cool Whip. The recipe for the dessert can be made ahead and still tastes great.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have a host doing a catty show at my bank (kind of Pampering a Business, but not officially). She asked that I bring in a dessert on Friday when we wrap up the show. I don't mind doing this at all, but need something EASY and FAST! I am swamped every night this week and have to work all day Friday so won't be dropping it off until late afternoon on Friday. Any suggestions?????

BTW, I also have a cooking show that night so will be in a hurry to get home and packed up.

Grab 1 box of spice cake.
2 boxes of pumpkin pie pudding
1 tub of Cool WhipBake cake, mix pudding.Layer 1/2 cake, 1/2 pudding, 1/2 cool whip, repeat. Sprinkle with cinnamon sprinkles on top.

found this recipe as well.
Any 2 cans of pie filling...dump them in bottom of DCB and spread out.
Dump your favorite box of cake mix (dry) over the top of the filling.
Melt 1 stick of margarine or butter and pour over dry cake mix. (not all the mix will be moistened)
pop in microwave for 10 minutes...
take fork and "fluff" the mix around a bit...
pop back in for 3 minutes
Let rest in microwave another 5 minutes.

I made this with a white cake mix and 2 cans of apple filling for show the other nite....they loved it
Making it with cherry filling and chocolate mix for thurs. show as an added "extra"

i've had that with one can of sliced peaches with juice, one can of peach pie filling, and a yellow cake mix!!! MMMMM... sooooo goood!!!! Can't wait until I get my DCB to make it again!

Well, I'm taking my DCB and Trifle bowl with me to the show so can't use those two things to make a dessert beforehand.

My favourite for quick and easy is the brownie truffle cups. I often double the recipe.

It is fast, bite-size (no silverware or plates needed!) and so yummy! Oh, and you can do it ahead and it still tastes great. I've even forzen them before with the filling already on.

And if you really want to show off more products you can take the EAD filled with either the ganache, or cool-whip and let them top their own brownie. It's fun and impressive!

Otherwise for an easy accent I just put a slice of almond at an angle into the ganache, whether I use the EAD or just a ziplock baggie for it.

HTH!

Last edited:
How about this one? It's always a hit when I do it.

Creamy Caramel Skor Dip

Ingredients: 1 package cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp brown sugar
Caramel sauce (like ice cream topping)
2 Skor or Heath candy bars
2 - 3 granny smith apples

Mix cream cheese and brown sugar together.
Spread in a large plate.
Pour LOTS of caramel over it.
Chop Skor (or Heath) Chocolates bars with Chopper. (Or use Choc. coated heath pieces from baking isle)
Sprinkle Skor bar pieces over top.
Cut up some apples with the Apple Wedger
And dip apples….mmmmmmmm!!

That's a great recipe, Diane! My upline always called it "Apple Crack" because it's so addicting.

I LOVE that Ann!!!!!!!! I tell my guests that it's one of those recipes that you can have everything on hand for if people drop in unexpectedly or if I forget that I need refreshments for something, Of course that means I have to keep the Skor or Heath bars WELL hidden from myself and my family!

Related to Quick & Easy Desserts for Late Friday Afternoon Show

What are some quick and easy desserts that I can make for a late Friday afternoon show?

Some quick and easy desserts that are perfect for a late Friday afternoon show include no-bake cheesecake, fruit skewers, chocolate covered strawberries, mini fruit tarts, and ice cream sandwiches. These desserts are simple to make and require minimal preparation time.

Do you have any dessert recipes that do not require any special tools or equipment?

Yes, we have a variety of dessert recipes that can be made using basic kitchen tools and equipment. Some examples include mug cakes, skillet cookies, and no-churn ice cream. These recipes are perfect for a last-minute Friday afternoon show.

Are there any gluten-free or allergen-friendly dessert options available?

Yes, we have a selection of gluten-free and allergen-friendly dessert recipes. Some options include flourless chocolate cake, coconut macaroons, and fruit sorbets. Be sure to let us know about any dietary restrictions when booking your Friday afternoon show.

Can I make these desserts ahead of time?

Absolutely! Many of our dessert recipes are perfect for making ahead of time. You can prepare them the night before or even a few days in advance. This will save you time and stress on the day of your Friday afternoon show.

Are there any low-sugar or healthier dessert options available?

Yes, we have a variety of low-sugar and healthier dessert options for those who are looking for a guilt-free treat. Some examples include Greek yogurt parfaits, chia pudding, and fruit and nut clusters. We can also provide alternative sweeteners such as honey or agave upon request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdawn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • mhrivera