• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Love This Site! if You Are Planning a Gathering of Any Kind, It

In summary, "I Love This Site!" is a website created by Pampered Chef that offers tips and tools for planning gatherings of any kind. It is available to anyone, regardless of whether they are a Pampered Chef consultant or not. The website offers customizable party invitations and is completely free to use. It can be used for any type of gathering, not just those related to Pampered Chef products.
nikked
Gold Member
I love this site! If you are planning a gathering of any kind, it makes it so easy. Keeps track of how many yeses, no's, and maybes, and tells you who looked at the invitation and hasn't replied yet.

You can use their formats or create your own (which is what I did this time, because we're having a "Curious George" party). Just thought I would share it...I haven't used it in a while, and had forgotten how great it is!

Invitations, Free eCards and Party Planning Ideas from Evite

Yeah, I use this site when I am hosting shows for other DS companies who don't have the PWS features we have. I also use it to send out evites to my team fo rour monthly cluster meetings.

I use this site all the time too! I love it! I use it for birthdays, other DS parties, and even for Bunko!

If my host uses it instead of my PWS then I have her "invite" me too so I can see who/how many are coming. FUN!!!

What is "I Love This Site!" and how can it help with planning a gathering?

"I Love This Site!" is a website created by Pampered Chef that offers helpful tips and tools for planning gatherings of any kind, from small dinner parties to large events. It provides resources such as recipes, party planning checklists, and product recommendations to make your gathering a success.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use "I Love This Site!"?

No, "I Love This Site!" is available to anyone who wants to plan a gathering. However, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can access additional features and resources on the website.

Can I customize my party invitations through "I Love This Site!"?

Yes, "I Love This Site!" offers a variety of customizable party invitations that you can personalize with your event details and even add a photo. These invitations can be sent digitally or printed out.

Are there any costs associated with using "I Love This Site!"?

No, "I Love This Site!" is completely free to use. However, if you choose to purchase Pampered Chef products for your gathering, there will be associated costs.

Can I use "I Love This Site!" to plan non-Pampered Chef related gatherings?

Yes, "I Love This Site!" can be used for any type of gathering, not just those centered around Pampered Chef products. The website offers helpful tips and resources for planning any type of event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becky0216
  • General Chat
Replies