• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know Its a Hot Item, but Iso Dots Catalog Tote

In summary, the "Iso Dots Catalog Tote" is a popular tote bag designed for carrying Pampered Chef catalogs. It is both stylish and practical, with a fun polka dot pattern and multiple pockets. While primarily used for catalogs, it can also be used for other items. It is currently only available in the polka dot pattern, but may offer more designs in the future. It can hold up to 20 catalogs and does not offer personalization options, but can be customized with accessories or labels.
alibene80
I know this is a hot item right now, after everyone saw them at SL. I would love one , if you got one!!! Thanks :-D

I'm still looking too! Saw one on ebay for $80! Thought that was a bit much! Jeese! Hope it's a typo....

I actually saw one on Ebay go for $120+.......I think it is harsh knowing that they were earned(free) and the starting price is $79.99. Saw a sling bag on Ebay over $50.........I wont get mine til April, but I wouldnt pay that much for it anyway!

I saw that one too! That is way too much. It is super cute, though.

What's more disgusting is that there are consultants who are willing to screw people THAT MUCH! It's very disheartening. But, I guess there are a few in every bunch. :(

TiffanyBarton said:
What's more disgusting is that there are consultants who are willing to screw people THAT MUCH! It's very disheartening. But, I guess there are a few in every bunch. :(

I know how you're feeling but then again I also figure, people don't HAVE to pay that much either. I always feel bad for the people that are silly enough to actually bid and pay that much! For the seller, I guess if people are willing to pay that much then more power to you.

MLinAZ said:
I know how you're feeling but then again I also figure, people don't HAVE to pay that much either. I always feel bad for the people that are silly enough to actually bid and pay that much! For the seller, I guess if people are willing to pay that much then more power to you.

Ugh! You make a good point. The whole thing is silly!

Related to I Know Its a Hot Item, but Iso Dots Catalog Tote

What is the "Iso Dots Catalog Tote" and why is it a hot item?

The "Iso Dots Catalog Tote" is a stylish and functional tote bag designed specifically for carrying Pampered Chef catalogs. It features a durable fabric with a fun polka dot pattern and multiple pockets for organizing and storing catalogs. It has become a hot item because it is both practical and visually appealing, making it a must-have for consultants on the go.

Can I use the "Iso Dots Catalog Tote" for other purposes besides carrying catalogs?

While the "Iso Dots Catalog Tote" is designed specifically for catalogs, it can also be used as a general tote bag for carrying other items. The multiple pockets and sturdy construction make it versatile for various uses. However, we recommend using it primarily for catalogs to keep them organized and protected.

Is the "Iso Dots Catalog Tote" available in different colors or patterns?

Currently, the "Iso Dots Catalog Tote" is only available in the polka dot pattern. However, we are always looking for new and exciting designs to add to our product line, so stay tuned for any updates!

How many catalogs can the "Iso Dots Catalog Tote" hold?

The "Iso Dots Catalog Tote" can hold up to 20 catalogs, depending on their thickness. The pockets are designed to fit standard Pampered Chef catalogs, so be sure to check the size of your catalogs before loading them into the tote.

Can I personalize the "Iso Dots Catalog Tote" with my name or logo?

At this time, we do not offer personalization for the "Iso Dots Catalog Tote." However, you can add your own personal touch with fun accessories like keychains or pins. We also recommend using a label or tag with your name or logo to easily identify your tote at events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• makedinnersimple
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • WendyE
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • ksmedic