• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Had My First Show and I Wanted to Order a Couple Things for

In summary, the host discount is only available on consultant personal orders, and you won't be paid commission on items you order at the host discount.
sk8rgrrl99
I just had my first show and I wanted to order a couple things for myself that I want to have for my next show. I put the order in P3 (I was the host) and added the other participants. My question is, should I be getting 20% off on my own order? If so, how do I make the 20% come off? It's showing neither 20% off nor commission on my order. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks everyone!

Make sure you have checked the "Consultant as host" box.You won't see commission anywhere on the show. Your commission is paid later, based on when in the month the show was submitted.You will see the 20% consultant discount only on consultant personal orders, which are a non-commission order type. On this show, you'll get the same discount that a host would get, but you will not get commission on the order you place as the host.This is covered in the policies on pages 5, 7, and 9
Consultant-hosted Shows
You may want to host your own Show from time to time. When you or a member of your household hosts your own Show, you are entitled to host benefits and commissions as follows:
• You receive commission on guest orders only. You will not be paid commission on items you order at the host discount.
• You are not entitled to the Booking Benefit or a past host discount.
In addition, please note:
• Personal orders placed on the Show do not count toward the achievement of any bonus, incentive or award.
• A recruiter or upline Director cannot be the host for a downline Consultant.
HOW YOU ARE PAID
Commission Payment
Monthly payments of commissions, bonuses and overrides are mailed or sent for direct deposit on the eighth day of the month. If the eighth day is a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, payments will be mailed or sent for direct deposit on the following business day.

Oh great, thanks for clarifying. Should I be able to see the 20% discount in P3? I'm not seeing it anywhere.

Sarah, you have to have $150.00 in guest sales for it to qualify as a show. Until you hit this point, you won't receive the host discount.

Sarah

Okay, thanks everyone!

By the way, Sarah, I've been wondering all weekend how your first show went. I actually searched for your user name, which is how I found this post. Hope you're able to hit that $150.00!! You can always add your husband or another family member or friend as a 'guest' for you purchases to bring up your total.

Sarah

Thanks, that a great idea. I was thinking of waiting for my next show on the 30th and combining them... but I'll ask my family too. This one was sort of a practice show. The people that came didn't have a lot of money to spend but I did get two orders out of 5 people and a possible recruit! I'm optomistic. :)

1. How do I place an order after my first show?

To place an order after your first show, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant and provide them with your order or you can visit our website and enter your order online.

2. Can I still take advantage of the host rewards if I order after the show?

Yes, you can still take advantage of our host rewards program even if you order after the show. However, the rewards may vary depending on the date of your order.

3. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The delivery time for your order may vary depending on your location. Typically, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days.

4. Can I make changes to my order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes to an order once it has been submitted. We recommend double checking your order before submitting it to ensure accuracy.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for first-time customers?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for first-time customers. Be sure to check with your consultant or our website for any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • IAmChefJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
IAmChefJ
  • Halle-Doodle