• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How the Heck Do I Order Products?

In summary, you can still get the past host special for a show booked off of a show you did before you became a consultant. You just need to have your own show or catalog show.
IAmChefJ
I'm a little overwhelmed with all of this new to me paperwork... I'm not sure how, at this point, I can order products.

Here's what I'm wondering:

My first show is someone who booked off a show I had before I was a consultant. So I want to get the May host special... is it cool for me to do that? I know we don't get commissions on Host Specials, so it seems that should be allowed.

I also want to order a couple of grilling things for Father's Day gifts... I have a 10% PHD... so it seems like the most economical thing to do is put the order in with the 10% off, which I'd then earn commission on, AND help my friends sales. But I'm thinking that would be double dipping and might not be allowed.

help?

Once you become a consultant you are no longer entitled to your host benefits :( You can purchase items with your consultant discount through P3 or you can wait until yout 4th month and get them for 40% off (Kitchen Enhancement). If you want the guest special you will need to have your own show or catalog show. Hope that helps.

Just adding that it's your previous host benefits you don't get anymore.

If we chose to host a show as a consultant, we do get all the regular host benefits...except the booking benefit. Also, we don't earn commission on what we purchase with the 15-30% host discount.

It can seem a little confusing at first, but it's all explained in the policies on Consultants Corner. Congrats on starting your business!!! :)

You can purchase products at a 20% discount. Just go under non-commission order in P3. You can use an PC $ you have earned to pay for it or use your PC debit card as you do for a show. You can host your own show & receive host benefits but no commission on your personal order.

WHAT???? I had NO idea I couldn't ge the past host benefits anymore. UGH!

Ok, what about this one -- one of the shows that was booked off of mine is being done by my director (who recruited me) this weekend. Can I still get the past host special for that one, since I"m not the consultant doing the show?

Thanks everyone for your help... even if I don't like the answer.

Sorry...still can't. Once you became a consultant all previous host benefits became null & void.

When I purchase something for someone else I order it in their name and place it on a show (or put the orders together for my own if I want the host special). That way it is commissionable and the commission is no less than the 20% discount so the cost is the same or less than if I did a personal order AND the sales count for trips/incentives.

Now that I'm a director the discount is 30% so it's a 1-2% loss out of pocket but if it helps with an incentive or trip points it's still in my favor - and I have a record of whose it is in case there's a warranty issue.

IAmChefJ said:
WHAT???? I had NO idea I couldn't ge the past host benefits anymore. UGH!

Thanks everyone for your help... even if I don't like the answer.

Don't feel bad, your consultant benefits more than make up for it: your commission, the 20% discount, the opportunity to earn PC$ in your first 90 days, the special kit enhancement discount (40%!) in your fourth month (and every April after that), the 50% off sample packages when new products come out, and a whole lot more. :sing:

Thanks everyone! I just love the sound of 60% off so much, it's hard to think of passing up those deals!

1. How do I place an order for Pampered Chef products?

To place an order for Pampered Chef products, you can either visit our website and order online, or you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and place an order through them.

2. Do I have to host a party to order Pampered Chef products?

No, you do not have to host a party to order Pampered Chef products. You can simply place an order directly through our website or through a consultant.

3. Can I customize my order with different products?

Yes, you can customize your order with different products. Our website allows you to select the specific items you want to purchase, and our consultants can also help you create a customized order.

4. How long does it take for my order to be delivered?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you ordered. Typically, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days.

5. What forms of payment are accepted for Pampered Chef orders?

We accept all major credit cards, as well as PayPal, for online orders. If you are ordering through a consultant, they may also accept cash or checks as payment options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76