• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Check Your Online Shows!

In summary, Sheila found out an online order she placed was not sent to the host or herself after the show closed. Another tip someone on DCS shared was to close out the show on the website before hitting submit on the show.
Sheila
Gold Member
Heads up everyone!

I closed out a catalog show last night that had 8 online orders. #1-#5, #7 & #8 all came to my e-mail. Neither the host nor myself received a notification about #6! It was sitting there on the online show list, and transferred into P3, but no e-mail notification. If I hadn't have been in there to confirm #7, I might have missed it! I double checked to make sure there were no more after the show expired & closed just to be on the safe side! I've never had the system not send an e-mail that an online order was placed. Super weird!

I just had the exact same thing happen!

I found out about it because the guest posted on the FB event page that she'd placed her order....so I went in to check (thinking she'd probably done it incorrectly), and yep - there it was.

So weird, huh? It's definitely a NEW issue. In 3+ years it was a first for me.

Whew, Sheila, you lucked out on that one! NOW, I'm nervous, and I'm off to check my 3 I just closed with online orders! EEEkkkk! Thanks for the heads up!

Not a new issue. It happens every so often. actually it happened more when we first had the websites. It's like with all electronic media - you can't trust it 100%. There could always be a glitch with your server, with HO's server, or something in between. Also HO has been known to stop sending email notifications for things without notifying us.

If you have a show set up on the website just quick double check before hitting submit. The host usually knows if someone might be ordering but then sometimes a friend or relative will surprise them.

Another tip someone on DCS just shared was to close out the show on the website before hitting submit on the show. That way you don't have to worry that someone submitted an order after your final check.

What is "Double Check Your Online Shows!"?

"Double Check Your Online Shows!" is a campaign that encourages users to double check their online streaming schedules to avoid missing or accidentally purchasing shows they have already watched.

Why is it important to double check online shows?

Double checking online shows can help users save money by avoiding purchasing duplicates, and can prevent them from missing out on new episodes or seasons of their favorite shows.

How can I double check my online shows?

To double check your online shows, you can refer to your streaming service's viewing history or upcoming schedule on their website or app. You can also keep track of your own viewing schedule and compare it to the streaming service's schedule.

What should I do if I find a discrepancy in my online show schedule?

If you find a discrepancy in your online show schedule, you can contact the streaming service's customer support for assistance. They may be able to help you resolve the issue or provide an explanation for the discrepancy.

Is "Double Check Your Online Shows!" only for streaming services?

No, "Double Check Your Online Shows!" can also apply to other forms of online entertainment such as digital purchases or rentals. It is important to double check any online shows or media before making a purchase to avoid duplicates or missed content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mmmorgan20