• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Got an Amazing Gift From My Daddy!

In summary, your dad made you a beautiful bluegrass mandolin and included a "learn to play" DVD and book. You also received a violin that fingers the same way as a mandolin and a new bow.
Yakmama
My dad likes to make instruments- he makes mandolins and dulcimers. I don't know how to play either, but I LOVE music and have been playing the piano since I was 6.
Anyways, I just got a huge box from him for Christmas and inside was a GORGEOUS mandolin that my daddy made me! It is stained blue and I LOVE it! It also has the "Patton" mark and four leaf clover that he brands on all of his mandolins. I'm just so excited to learn how to play it. It also has a case, a bag of picks, and a packet of mandolin strings. He also included a "learn to play" DVD and book. I also have a violin I'm trying to learn to play (it fingers the same way as a mandolin) and I got a big narrow tube from a music store in the mail addressed to my husband. I'm guessing it's my Christmas present- a new bow for my violin! I hope it is!Here's a video of my dad. He recorded himself on guitar- and then played the mandolin over it:
YouTube - Under the Double Eagle Mandolin with Guitarand here's one of my little bro on mandolin, dad on guitar, and sisters singing. Hopefully next time I see them I can "jam" too! :
YouTube - Wildwood Flower sung by AnnaJo and IngridJo

How wonderful....and thank you for sharing the YouTube links. Bluegrass music is so pretty and it's amazing that your dad actually made the instrument he is playing.

I'm sure you will be on those videos with your fiddle or mandolin before you know it!

very cool! I liked his Boy Named Sue video too! I love that song!

That's amazing. What a treasure.

Awe...what a great gift. I love music too...although I can't play any instruments. I do sing...very well I've been told, but that would be personal opinion...but I can't tell you what note you are playing or what key I sing in even. I know if I "hit" it and for sure know if I "miss" it, but that is as far as my talent reaches. It would be nice to be able to play the piano or guitar. My Granny could play any stringed instrument you gave her. She couldn't read music but if she heard it once she could play it. My brother plays the drums in 2 bands and my niece can play the violin and is learning the guitar. My sister sings but she is like me as far as instruments and musical notes. I love all kinds of music except the screaming kind. If you can't understand the words its just noise in my opinion...lol

anyway, again, you have received a great gift that you will treasure forever.

Related to I Just Got an Amazing Gift From My Daddy!

1. What is "I Just Got an Amazing Gift From My Daddy!"?

"I Just Got an Amazing Gift From My Daddy!" is a special collection of kitchen products from Pampered Chef, curated specifically for dads. It includes high-quality tools and gadgets that any dad would love to use in the kitchen.

2. What types of products are included in "I Just Got an Amazing Gift From My Daddy!"?

The collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as a chef's knife, a BBQ tool set, a grill pan, a garlic press, and more. Each product is designed to make cooking and grilling easier and more enjoyable for dads.

3. Can I customize the products in "I Just Got an Amazing Gift From My Daddy!"?

Unfortunately, the products in this collection cannot be customized. They are carefully selected to provide the best cooking experience for dads, and any customization might compromise the quality of the products.

4. Is "I Just Got an Amazing Gift From My Daddy!" only for dads?

While this collection is curated specifically for dads, anyone can purchase and use these products. They make great gifts for dads, but they are also perfect for anyone who loves to cook or grill.

5. Can I purchase "I Just Got an Amazing Gift From My Daddy!" online?

Yes, you can purchase this collection online through the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order or for more information about the products included in the collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies