• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Figured Out the Funniest Thing!!!!

In summary, the conversation involves a thread that Janet plans to post and believes Carolyn won't be able to resist reading. Carolyn responds with a humorous comment about not being allowed to use foul language on the site. The conversation then turns to the idea of an "ignore thread" feature and the participants jokingly admit to being "nuts." They also discuss their favorite types of nuts. Janet catches Carolyn up on the topic of the conversation, and Carolyn admits to getting sucked into reading non-business related threads.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
:thumbup: :thumbup:

That I can probably post this thread and Carolyn won't be able to resist coming to read it!

:D

Sorry Carolyn, love ya :love: - couldn't resist!

Oh!!!!!
You are SO lucky we're not allowed to use foul language on this site!!!

Gotcha! ;) :p

Dear Janet...

No thanks, that causes digital trauma. ;)

(It's the #1 cause of nosebleeds ya know!)

Oh wait - here's a REALLY good one!!!

Ooooh - and another one!!

See?? This is why there needs to be an IGNORE THREAD feature!!!!

dannyzmom said:
Ooooh - and another one!!

See?? This is why there needs to be an IGNORE THREAD feature!!!!

No, that one's cool - although Carolyn, I wouldn't stuff you in a trash can... :D ...don't take it that hard. :rolleyes:

(So I wonder how many people are reading this and think we're nuts... ????)

janetupnorth said:
(So I wonder how many people are reading this and think we're nuts... ????)

Just incase anyone is wondering...they can stop "thinking" we're nuts...WE ARE NUTS!!!!!

I prefer cashews.

dannyzmom said:
I'm a pecan kinda gal myself.

Yeah, pecan, peekin' (at threads)...yeah that's you! :p

Even though I have no idea what you are talking about (need to catch up on threads), this thread was fun!!

Thanks girls!

sfdavis918 said:
Even though I have no idea what you are talking about (need to catch up on threads), this thread was fun!!

Thanks girls!

Glad to be of useless service. LOL!

(To catch you up, Carolyn wants an "ignore" thread feature because she just can't resist reading threads that do not relate to her business... :rolleyes: )

janetupnorth said:
Glad to be of useless service. LOL!

(To catch you up, Carolyn wants an "ignore" thread feature because she just can't resist reading threads that do not relate to her business... :rolleyes: )

Found it! Makes much more sense now!:D

I get sucked in too! I try to tell myself to only look at the ones that will benefit my business, but I have NO will power!

Related to I Just Figured Out the Funniest Thing!!!!

1. What is "I Just Figured Out the Funniest Thing!!!!"?

"I Just Figured Out the Funniest Thing!!!!" is a hilarious cooking game that is perfect for parties or family game nights. It involves guessing and acting out different cooking-related scenarios and is sure to have everyone laughing!

2. How many players can participate in "I Just Figured Out the Funniest Thing!!!!"?

This game can be played with 3 or more players, making it a great choice for groups of friends or families.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to play "I Just Figured Out the Funniest Thing!!!!"?

No, you do not need any cooking experience to play this game. The scenarios are meant to be silly and fun, so no cooking skills are necessary.

4. Is "I Just Figured Out the Funniest Thing!!!!" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, this game is suitable for all ages. However, some of the scenarios may require a basic understanding of cooking terms, so it may be more enjoyable for older children and adults.

5. Can I customize the scenarios in "I Just Figured Out the Funniest Thing!!!!"?

Yes, you can customize the scenarios to fit your group's preferences or inside jokes. This makes the game even more personalized and fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • PamperedCaniac
  • General Chat
9 10 11 12 13
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton