• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CN Timing - Odd or Just a Sign of Things to Come?

In summary, there were some issues with receiving the monthly Pampered Chef newsletter, CN, on time. Some consultants received it very late or even received multiple copies. However, this month, some consultants have already received the April CN early. There were also discussions about the availability of certain products for Kitchen Show Special in April. The newsletter is also available online for those who want to access it earlier.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
OK...now this is just odd...

Last monthes CN was soooooooo late. Now today, I receive the April CN. Now don't get me wrong. I am so excited. Love to get this each month. But the regularity of the mailing needs to improve. Hopfully this is is a sign of things to come.

CnI just got my March edition..... Geezzz somebody fix the mail outs:(

I got my March late as well, and then today I got my April too!

I got a March CN at the beginning of March, and then another one this week.....hmmmm, wonder when I'll get an April one?:confused:

I only got 1 March at the end of February, I got April CN today in the mail.

Maybe all our e-mails and phone calls worked.

I forgot that I received the April CN. Anything good inside?

Nothing really "stood out" for me as I read it the first time, but it brought a question to mind I'd like to ask HO tomorrow.If sheet pans are on "stop sell" for April, does that mean we CANNOT order them for KE month? I REALLY wanted one of each during KE month!

Don't have it, but that doesn't surprise me. Is it online?

It is online. I cheated and looked through it already!

How do you access the April CNN on line? Thanks!

Yes, it works :) WOOHOO!Thanks, Ruthie!

You're welcome :)

Thanks for sharing!

janetupnorth said:
Nothing really "stood out" for me as I read it the first time, but it brought a question to mind I'd like to ask HO tomorrow.

If sheet pans are on "stop sell" for April, does that mean we CANNOT order them for KE month? I REALLY wanted one of each during KE month!
I would definitely email HO about that. They might let you if enough people want it - sure wouldn't hurt to bring it up.

Mine arrived today too! Maybe HO heard all of our complaints last month.

I haven't received my April CN yet but am not going to complain yet. I will see what happens next week. After complaining about March's CN I ended up getting 3 copies.

I think part of the problem with the Post office is it goes out as "bulk mail" which means they can deliver it last so to speak. It has the least priority.

vwpamperedchef said:
I think part of the problem with the Post office is it goes out as "bulk mail" which means they can deliver it last so to speak. It has the least priority.
I don't think that was the issue last month. I got plenty of other junk mail!

I got my April KCN on Wednesday the 26th - very early for me. A sister consultant who is a director just got it the day before I did.

1. What is CN timing?

CN timing refers to the timing of certain business activities, such as launching a new product or expanding into a new market, in relation to the Chinese New Year. This is because the Chinese New Year has a significant impact on consumer behavior and market trends in China.

2. Why is CN timing important for businesses?

CN timing is important because it can greatly affect the success or failure of a business in the Chinese market. By understanding the cultural significance and impact of the Chinese New Year, businesses can better plan and strategize their operations to align with consumer behavior and market trends during this time.

3. Is it odd to base business decisions on CN timing?

No, it is not odd to consider CN timing when making business decisions. Many successful companies, both domestic and international, have incorporated CN timing into their business strategies and have seen positive results. It is a strategic approach that can help businesses better connect with their Chinese customers.

4. What are some examples of CN timing in business?

Examples of CN timing in business can include launching new products before or after the Chinese New Year, offering promotions and discounts during the holiday season, and adjusting marketing strategies to align with Chinese cultural traditions and customs. Some companies also plan their supply chain and production schedules around CN timing to meet the increased demand during this time.

5. How can businesses prepare for CN timing?

Businesses can prepare for CN timing by conducting market research to understand consumer behavior and trends during the Chinese New Year, developing a marketing strategy that incorporates Chinese cultural traditions and customs, and adjusting supply chain and production schedules accordingly. It is also important for businesses to stay updated on any changes or updates to the Chinese New Year holiday schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies