• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I Really Pregnant?! What Happened Last Night?!

In summary, Heather is pregnant and her husband was excited. She is worried about the pain of labor, but is willing to take an epidural to avoid worse pain.
feather18
Hey! I just found out last night I was Pregnant!! WOOH HOO!!:sing: :love: :D :angel: :) :balloon: :thumbup:

OK just wanted to let you all know!

Congratulations...I said this on the other thread that you announced it on but I wanted to put it on your thread as well...

CONGRATS! Do you know the due date? Is this your first?

yes it is my first, and no i am calling the Dr. today!!! Can someone give me any tips or words of advice? Bc im dumb to all this!!! im soo excited!:D :D :D :D

No advice, just congratulations!

Yeah Heather!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Keep us posted on it!!!

Have you felt sick?

Congratulations! I hope you have an easy pregnancy... and an easy baby.

Congrats to you. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

jrstephens said:
Yeah Heather!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Keep us posted on it!!!

Have you felt sick?

hey no i havent yet..lol.. just HUNGRY!!! :p

Thank you all!! I am so glad i have all of you!!

:D :D :D Congratulations!!! :D :D :D

Congrats
CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER!!!​

Wow that's exciting, first baby!! I am so happy for you! How did your hubby react??? My hubby was so happy and excited with our first. He is always so protective of me during my pregnancies and he's so sweet!! I hope you will be pampered, loved and cared for even more by your family!! Have fun!

Debbie :D

AWW thanks Debbie! Yeah he was excited!! Thank you!

Heather~

That is great news!!

My only advice: enjoy and savor every different phase...it is such a miracle being pregnant, giving birth, and raising a child!

Congratulations!!!!!!

Crngrats to you and your family. As an L&D nurse my advise to you is listen to others stories but alwas remember that everyone and every birth is different. Do not get yourself all worried for something that someone told you. ALSO TAKE AN EPIDURAL!!!!! You will enjoy your labor so much more!!

pchefjaime said:
Crngrats to you and your family. As an L&D nurse my advise to you is listen to others stories but alwas remember that everyone and every birth is different. Do not get yourself all worried for something that someone told you. ALSO TAKE AN EPIDURAL!!!!! You will enjoy your labor so much more!!

That is SO true! Before you know it women will be coming out of the woodwork to tell you their own personal horror stories (if they don't have one they'll tell you about their friend). Try to ignore it!

The best advice I've heard lately is to stock up on cute bracelets because soon your forearms will be in a lot of pictures and you want them to look good!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! YIPEE!!!

And YES on the epidural :p I remember with my first kiddo I was determined I was going to be completely "natural". HA! By the time I was like 2 cm I was yelling at the nurse to "just give me the @*&! hypo!" :)

I was such a hippy back then.

I was much wiser with ds #2, 21 years later.

Of course, he was an emergency c-section so I had drugs for sure, but I wasn't even considering going without them!

feather18 said:
Hey! I just found out last night I was Pregnant!! WOOH HOO!!:sing: :love: :D :angel: :) :balloon: :thumbup:

OK just wanted to let you all know!
I am so glad you did! Thats is wonderful news! Congratulations and Best of Luck!

Hey Thanks for the advice!!! LOL! Yeah i guess i will take the epidural... lol.. im HORRIBLE with pain, and the fact that they stick you with that HUGE needle.. IN YOUR BACK>>> and LEAVE it.. Scares the CRAP out of me, but... I would rather that then worse pain!! lol!!

Oh and today is the first day, and i know what you mean with the stories!! LOL!

Oh hey i go Thursday for the first check up and i think i get a pic too!! It will be a little green bean!! Lol!! Im so excited! Oh, and I think i will need to get clothes already, my pants are TIGHT!! lol!!! but they were tight before this!

Related to Am I Really Pregnant?! What Happened Last Night?!

What is "Sharing the Joy: I'm Pregnant!"?

"Sharing the Joy: I'm Pregnant!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef that celebrates expecting mothers and their growing families. It is a fun and interactive way to share the excitement of a pregnancy announcement with loved ones and to receive support and advice from other moms.

How do I host a "Sharing the Joy: I'm Pregnant!" party?

To host a "Sharing the Joy: I'm Pregnant!" party, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. Your consultant will work with you to plan the event and provide all the necessary materials and games to make it a success. You can also choose to host the party virtually or in-person, depending on your preferences.

What types of products are featured at "Sharing the Joy: I'm Pregnant!" parties?

At "Sharing the Joy: I'm Pregnant!" parties, you can expect to see a variety of Pampered Chef products that are perfect for new parents and families. These may include kitchen tools, meal prep solutions, and even baby and toddler products. Your consultant will also share recipes and tips for using these products effectively.

Can I invite men to a "Sharing the Joy: I'm Pregnant!" party?

Absolutely! "Sharing the Joy: I'm Pregnant!" is an inclusive event meant for all expecting parents, regardless of gender. You are welcome to invite your partner, friends, and family members to join in on the fun and celebrate this special moment with you.

Are there any special promotions or discounts offered at "Sharing the Joy: I'm Pregnant!" parties?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and discounts for expectant parents at "Sharing the Joy: I'm Pregnant!" parties. Your consultant will share these offers with you during the event so you can take advantage of them and stock up on essential items for your growing family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • JennyJennJen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • tabnat80