• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Official? Am I Really Pregnant?!

In summary, Lindsay is pregnant and feeling nauseous but otherwise normal. She is also busy and misses the boards.
redsoxgirl
I'M PREGNANT!!! :D

I'm about 5.5 weeks along and am feeling pretty good. I'm tired and nauseous, but I know that's pretty normal at this stage in the game.

I know I've been MIA a lot lately. It's been so busy at my FT job and at night I just want to crawl in bed and go to sleep. But I've been checking in here and there when I've got a moment.

Hope you're all doing well!

Congratulations!!

Yahoo!! Congrats Lindsay!!

(and the money you used to spend on PC will be spent now on baby items!! you'll have to restrain somehow!)

Best of Luck! And I miss you on this board!! Thanks for checking in!

Congratulations!!! :D

baby.gif

Congratulations!!

I drink water every day...glad it wasn't contaminated like yours. ;)Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Congrats and hope you have a great pregnancy!

Congratulations!! :D

Thats great!!
Congrats!!

Congratulations, Lindsay! Is this your first?

Wahoo!!! Congratulations!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :balloon: :D
Get ready for the ride!!! I think this is your first, right?

Congrats!

Me too!!!
janetupnorth said:
I drink water every day...glad it wasn't contaminated like yours. ;)

Congrats!!!! Here's to an event free pregnancy!

Congratulations!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hope all goes well with the pregnancy

Congratulations!

Congratulations!! That's great news.:D

Thanks everyone! :)

Yep - this is our first munchkin!!

Congratulations Lindsay! :)

How exciting! I've been drinking the water too...but so far no good news for me yet. Feel free to pass some of that water on to me! :)

Congratulations!

and, fyi - it wasn't the water..... ;)

pamperedlinda said:
Congratulations!

and, fyi - it wasn't the water..... ;)

Oh man...you mean I've been doing it wrong for 12 years?:p

Congratulations, Lindsay!!And Linda, I think you need to steal Kacey's disclaimer... between the two of you; well, I am glad I wasn't drinking anything just now when I was reading your posts. ;)

Congrats too! Hope your pregnancy goes smoothly. Try and get the rest that you need!

My neighbour has a 7 week old, and I'm getting so broody... Not that I don't have my hands full enough already...

Mazel Tov, Lindsay! You've signed on for one of the greatest adventures of life!
For the next 35 weeks, enjoy:
- eating for "two"
- sleeping a lot and through the whole night
- going out with friends and DH, worry-free
- sleeping thru the night (oh mentioned that already)

Cheers!

Congratulations!!

(I'm just a week further than you.)

Man I want some of that water. . .But I can't seem to convince my husband to have another. I really have been having the baby itch but my husband says NO MORE. We do have two beautiful daughters but I really think I want another but can seem to change his mind.

Congrats! Now you just have to curb your spending on here so you can spoil the baby!

Congratulations, Lindsay!!!!! Hope it is a "smooth" pregnancy for you!!!

Related to Is It Official? Am I Really Pregnant?!

1. How can I be sure that I am really pregnant?

The most accurate way to confirm a pregnancy is to take a pregnancy test, either at home or at your doctor's office. These tests detect the presence of the hormone hCG in your urine, which is only produced during pregnancy.

2. What are some common early signs of pregnancy?

Some common early signs of pregnancy include missed periods, nausea and vomiting (also known as morning sickness), breast tenderness, fatigue, and frequent urination.

3. Is it normal to feel tired and nauseous at 5.5 weeks pregnant?

Yes, fatigue and nausea are very common symptoms in the first trimester of pregnancy. Your body is going through a lot of changes and it is normal to feel more tired and experience morning sickness during this time.

4. How can I manage my busy schedule while being pregnant?

It's important to prioritize your health and well-being during pregnancy, so try to delegate tasks and responsibilities to others and make time for rest and self-care. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it.

5. How can I stay connected with my friends and family while being pregnant?

Even though you may be feeling tired and busy, it's important to stay connected with loved ones during this exciting time. You can schedule regular phone calls or video chats, or even plan a fun pregnancy-friendly activity together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LilChefBeth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • redsoxgirl