• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rejoice! Officially Credit Card Free After Refinancing - Debt-Free Living

In summary, my husband and I have been wanting to refinance our home for a long time and finally were able to do it. We know in the middle of a credit crises! It has been a long time working to get our debt down and I'm so happy to only have my house payment and utility payments each month now! Way to go!! Freedom!!!
pampchefrhondab
I'm so happy today - I am officially credit card free!

My husband and I have been wanting to refinance our home for a long time and finally were able to do it - I know in the middle of a credit crises! It has been a long time working to get our debt down since I lost my job 7 years ago!

It's going to feel so good when I only have my house payment and utility payments each month now:)!

YAH!!!! Way to go!!

FREEDOM!!!(are you a Dave Ramsey fan?)

WHOHOO! Ditto Debbie's question! (Except I think she rolled them into the mortgage...) ????

Yep, rolled them into the mortgage.

pampchefrhondab said:
Yep, rolled them into the mortgage.

Ok, now that you've done that tear them up, get rid of them, get your budget set and use only cash/debit.

I too rolled mine into the mortgage once only to end up with more in "emergencies".

Better to create your "emergency fund" and your budget and live within your means. Your emergency fund becomes your credit line. :)

Have fun cutting them up!!!!

Yep, going to schred them:)!! It's going to be so much fun!

I'll be saving A LOT from my budget and should be able to pay cash for everything I need:)!

Awesome! Great job :)

Thanks - I'm soooo happy!

That is awesome! I don't know of the Dave Ramsey plan but I have always believed you should live within your means - MY DH and I try to only use CC if we need to charge it for a airline ticket or something - then pay it off as soon as it comes - So if we haven't saved for the trip, it aint happening. Same at Christmas, I put a little aside every week (like you would for your bills) and only spend what we have on the holidays.

Congrats to you on a WONDERFUL accomplishment!

I cant wait to get rid of our student loan. That right now is the biggest one. I want to go back to school but I dont want more loans.

CONGRATS!!! Isn't it the best feeling ever??!!?
We joined that club last month and are so excited!!

Rhonda: Congratulations!!!! What a relief I am sure. I have 3 goals for my PC commission check and the first is to pay off the one and only credit card I have a balance on. Should be a couple more months and I will also be credit card debt free. Good job:chef:

Congrats on the credit card pay off. Yes, isn't it wonderful not to need the government to bail you out?!

I'm hoping to follow your lead soon! Credit cards are the pits :(

CONGRATS!!! We have 1 cc left and that is it! We are currently wanting to buy a house but no one wants to give us a loan. I guess that is a good thing right now. But our problem is our credit report is wrong. The bills we have paid in full are still showing a balance after 6-8 months. Anyone have any advice?

SLDOWDY1978 said:
CONGRATS!!! We have 1 cc left and that is it! We are currently wanting to buy a house but no one wants to give us a loan. I guess that is a good thing right now. But our problem is our credit report is wrong. The bills we have paid in full are still showing a balance after 6-8 months. Anyone have any advice?

Get your statements showing the balance is paid in full, and contact all 3 credit bureaus separately. That's what we do in the court system for people with tax liens still showing as outstanding.

SLDOWDY1978 said:

When you close a credit card, you need to call, cancel it and tell them to report it paid and closed to the credit agency.

In your case, you need to file a dispute with the credit agencies also to get that report cleared and corrected.

janetupnorth said:
When you close a credit card, you need to call, cancel it and tell them to report it paid and closed to the credit agency.

In your case, you need to file a dispute with the credit agencies also to get that report cleared and corrected.

You also need to make sure you get a letter from the CC company confirming that it was closed.

If there are problems on your report, you have to correct it with the agency. If they say the CC company is showing it to be true, then you contact the CC company.

If you know anyone following the Dave Ramsey plan and is taking FPU, ask them for the "Credit Sharks in Suits" lesson. He talks all about this.

Here's the contact info for the credit agencies that we give people at the court:

Equifax
PO box 740241
Atlanta GA 30374
1-800-685-1111

Experian
PO box 2104
Allen TX 75013-2104
1-888-397-3742

TransUnion
Consumer Disclosure Center
2 Baldwin Place
PO Box 1000
Chester PA 19022
1-800-888-4213

Thank you! sorry i hijacked your thread

Congrats on such a great achievement! .

How completely awesome!!! This is our goal as well - but we still have a ways to go. One day though....

SLDOWDY1978 said:
Thank you! sorry i hijacked your thread

Are you kidding:)! I have hijacked my share it's about time someone returns the favor:D!

What is "Rejoice! Officially Credit Card Free After Refinancing - Debt-Free Living"?

"Rejoice! Officially Credit Card Free After Refinancing - Debt-Free Living" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps individuals and families to become debt-free by refinancing their credit card debt into one manageable loan.

How does "Rejoice! Officially Credit Card Free After Refinancing - Debt-Free Living" work?

First, you will need to gather all of your credit card statements and determine your total debt. Then, our financial experts will work with you to find a loan with a lower interest rate and affordable monthly payments. Once the loan is approved, we will pay off your credit card debt and you will only have one loan to pay off.

What are the benefits of using "Rejoice! Officially Credit Card Free After Refinancing - Debt-Free Living"?

There are several benefits to using this program. Firstly, you will have a lower interest rate, which means you will save money on interest over time. Additionally, you will have one manageable monthly payment instead of multiple payments to different credit card companies. This can help you to better budget and plan your finances. Lastly, by becoming debt-free, you will have more financial freedom and less stress in your life.

Is "Rejoice! Officially Credit Card Free After Refinancing - Debt-Free Living" only for credit card debt?

No, this program can also be used to refinance other types of debt, such as car loans or personal loans. Our financial experts will work with you to find the best solution for your specific financial situation.

How do I sign up for "Rejoice! Officially Credit Card Free After Refinancing - Debt-Free Living"?

To sign up for this program, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a consultation with one of our financial experts. They will guide you through the process and help you to become debt-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
feefee04
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies