• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Keith- I Can Make You Feel Really Popular

In summary, Keith Ridgeway's Mom had complications after a weight loss surgery. His colleague Carolyn told him how Keith Ridgeway's Mom is. Keith Ridgeway is a popular guy and women think about him a lot.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
Today I was watching the news and there was a report on about weight loss surgery. It reminded me about an old colleague of mine whose Mom had complications after a weight loss surgery. His name was Keith.

I thought to myself: I should ask Carolyn (other colleague) How Keith Ridgeway's Mom is. Ridgeway? Where did that come frome? OH, that is the guy from Chef Success I couldn't remember the other Keith's last name to save my life. Ridgeway just kept wanting to pop out.

:p

Well, he's just that popular. :)

ooooooh I feel special :)

Ridgeway... Ridgeway... Wasn't there a serial killer by that name?

wadesgirl said:
Ridgeway... Ridgeway... Wasn't there a serial killer by that name?

Yes there is, he is known as the "green river killer".

gary ridgeway. the green river killer.

gives me the creeps every time i drive over the green river.

I knew there was one, I was just giving Keith sh*t!

wadesgirl said:
I knew there was one, I was just giving Keith sh*t!

Now that is funny!!!!! LMAO!

now everytime i cross the green river ill think about keith.

sorry keith.

That will still be scary......Sorry Keith.

I was thinking of a Keith the other day too and I was thinking his last name was Ridgeway, then I got on here and realized why I kept thinking that!!

Wow Keith, you should feel soooo lucky to have so many women thinking about you so often!!! He,he,he,he!!

c00p said:
Wow Keith, you should feel soooo lucky to have so many women thinking about you so often!!! He,he,he,he!!

Oh yeah...now if only it were the men who were thinking about me as often!

leftymac said:

Bahhhhaaa!!!

Hey Keith! I feel bad for you! I'm a man and can't believe these ladies are attacking you about a serial killer. He might be a relative!!! Show some respect ladies! hehehe

Wait until you meet Keith, he's anything but a serial killer! More like a big squishy teddy bear that wouldn't harm a fly.

wadesgirl said:
Wait until you meet Keith, he's anything but a serial killer! More like a big squishy teddy bear that wouldn't harm a fly.

Awwwww. Well, I can be quite the jerk sometimes. But I'm relatively harmless.

And the serial killer isn't related to me as far as I know.

leftymac said:
Awwwww. Well, I can be quite the jerk sometimes. But I'm relatively harmless.

And the serial killer isn't related to me as far as I know.

Just show you some SA and you'll be all good!

Most men can be jerks at any given time in the day.

leftymac said:

I'm glad you said it 'cuz I knew that had to be what you were thinking! :D

leftymac said:

I feel your pain, my friend.

Preachin' to the choir.

:)

Related to Hey Keith- I Can Make You Feel Really Popular

1. How can "Hey Keith- I Can Make You Feel Really Popular" benefit me?

"Hey Keith- I Can Make You Feel Really Popular" is a collection of recipes and cooking tips designed to help you create delicious and impressive dishes that will make you the star of any gathering or party. These recipes are easy to follow and use high-quality Pampered Chef products to ensure professional results every time.

2. Are the recipes in "Hey Keith- I Can Make You Feel Really Popular" difficult to make?

Not at all! The recipes in "Hey Keith- I Can Make You Feel Really Popular" are designed for home cooks of all levels. They are easy to follow and use simple ingredients, while still producing impressive and delicious dishes.

3. Do I need to have specific Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "Hey Keith- I Can Make You Feel Really Popular"?

While we do recommend using Pampered Chef products for the best results, you can still make these recipes with whatever kitchen tools you have available. However, using our high-quality products will make the cooking process easier and more efficient.

4. Can I personalize the recipes in "Hey Keith- I Can Make You Feel Really Popular" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our recipes include options for various dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. We want everyone to be able to enjoy these delicious dishes.

5. Is "Hey Keith- I Can Make You Feel Really Popular" only for entertaining purposes?

No, not at all! While these recipes are great for entertaining and impressing your guests, they can also be enjoyed for everyday meals. They are versatile and can be adapted to fit any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sklay723
Replies
Views
Tash
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies
Views