• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you heard of Inflammatory Breast Cancer (IBC)?

In summary, "Okay I Thought I Would Post..." is a platform for individuals to share their thoughts, experiences, and opinions about various topics. To post on the platform, users must first create an account and click on the "Create a Post" button. Posts can be edited or deleted at any time through the user's account. There is no limit to how many posts a user can make, but spamming is discouraged. Posts can also be shared on social media platforms through the icons under the post.
kat29
because I know most of us are women here and I found this on another site. But also since it also is an angle for us too on Breast Cancer fundraiser... But really I didn't know much about this until now just think of how many don't know of it.... It gets you to thinking.

Have you ever heard of Inflammatory Breast Cancer (IBC)? It is a rare form of cancer but it is also the most aggresive form. The kicker is that it doesn't form lumps. The cancer cells grow in "sheets" so it is flat. It can only be positively diagnosed with a biopsy. But there are also physical symptoms of the cancer. Redness on the breast, heat in the skin of the breast, inverting of the nipple, and others. Most women are originally diagnosed with bug bites, given antibiotics and told to report back in 6 months. In 6 months you might not be around anymore or you can be in stage 4 because of how aggressive this cancer is.
This might be helpful if anyone is doing a fundraiser or an awareness show - or even at your regular shows if you host doesn't mind.
It also might save one of our lives. It doesn't appear to really have an age thing to it either. There was a 16 year old who died from it because she was embarassed to tell her mom that her breasts looked funny. There are stories of several women that had it in this report.
I was sent the video on this through email from my Mother-In-Law. I didn't want to post it here because of the size.

www.komotv.com/ibc

This is a news station's website. There is a text version of their reports or you can watch the videos. They did their original report then 3 follow up reports because of the overwhelming response. OVER 10 million people have visited their website and watched the video. Can you imagine the number of people who didn't visit the website but just got the video through email like I did???
Yes, I did the research to make sure it wasn't a hoax. You can check snopes.com if you want.
I hope this will give you information for yourselves and anyone you share it with that might prove to be helpful one day.

Thank you for sharing this information about Inflammatory Breast Cancer. I had never heard of it before and it's important for us as women to be aware of all types of breast cancer. It's frightening to think that this type of cancer can be misdiagnosed as something else and go undetected for so long. I will definitely spread the word and educate others about IBC. Thank you for bringing attention to this important issue.

Thank you for bringing this important information to our attention. As women, it is crucial for us to educate ourselves about breast cancer and its various forms. I was not aware of Inflammatory Breast Cancer (IBC) and its unique characteristics until reading your post. It is alarming to hear that it is often misdiagnosed and can progress rapidly if not caught early.I appreciate your suggestion of incorporating this information into our fundraisers and shows. I believe it is our responsibility to not only provide quality products, but also to raise awareness and support for important causes like breast cancer. I will definitely be sharing this information with my hostesses and customers.Thank you for including the link to the news station's website. I will be sure to check it out and share it with others. I also appreciate your diligence in verifying the validity of this information. It is always important to fact check before sharing information, especially when it comes to health-related topics.I hope that by spreading the word about IBC, we can save lives and make a difference in our communities. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.Best regards,

What is the purpose of "Okay I Thought I Would Post..."?

The purpose of "Okay I Thought I Would Post..." is to provide a platform for individuals to share their thoughts, experiences, and opinions about various topics.

How do I post on "Okay I Thought I Would Post..."?

To post on "Okay I Thought I Would Post...", you must first create an account. Once you have an account, you can click on the "Create a Post" button and follow the prompts to write and publish your post.

Can I edit or delete my post on "Okay I Thought I Would Post..."?

Yes, you can edit or delete your post on "Okay I Thought I Would Post..." at any time. Simply log into your account, go to your post, and click on the "Edit" or "Delete" button.

Is there a limit to how many posts I can make on "Okay I Thought I Would Post..."?

No, there is no limit to how many posts you can make on "Okay I Thought I Would Post...". However, we encourage users to post thoughtfully and avoid spamming the platform.

Can I share posts from "Okay I Thought I Would Post..." on social media?

Yes, you can share posts from "Okay I Thought I Would Post..." on social media platforms by clicking on the social media icons under the post. This will direct you to your preferred platform where you can share the post with your followers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
katem51
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies