• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Hope Greg Doesn't Get Upset That We Started a New Thread but I

In summary, the conversation revolves around starting a new thread due to the previous one getting too big and potentially causing problems. There is a discussion about the intention of the thread and whether it should be used like a chat room. There are also suggestions to start a new thread weekly and to exchange personal contact information. Overall, there is a concern about not losing touch with each other.
Honeychurch Family Life Resource Center
Brampton, Ontario
(905)451-4115

Christ Follower said:
Still haven't tried it. DCB wont fit in my micro.:cry:

oh that really is a shame...

How is everyone doing with their POR points?? Has anyone gotten anything yet? I'm still hoping to get more points, I would love to get the 5pc set.

Christ Follower said:
He(Greg) wants us to go to the new website to chat but my DH would absolutely forbid me to become apart of another site after this wonderful Chef Success site that always steals my attention from him!
Did he say that?? I must have missed it...

:p It's time to say bye for now, be back later. Dh can't get mad at me for being on tonight!!!!:p :p

I'm re-heating my left over pesto pizza on my small round stone right now. Hope it comes out okay....I'm hungry.

I love the small round stone. It's like a plate. It works great for Nachos.

Christ Follower said:
He(Greg) wants us to go to the new website to chat but my DH would absolutely forbid me to become apart of another site after this wonderful Chef Success site that always steals my attention from him!

I would have trouble posting all my calling results and stuff over there- I guess... but I went over and registered anyhow. I'll have a look around and see what they have to offer. Its very pink- that I know already!

Carissidy said:
Did he say that?? I must have missed it...

He said it on this current thread. Well, suggested it anyway.....:)

Christ Follower said:
I'm re-heating my left over pesto pizza on my small round stone right now. Hope it comes out okay....I'm hungry.

I love the small round stone. It's like a plate. It works great for Nachos.
I have one, but I haven't even taken it out of the box.

missydivine said:
How is everyone doing with their POR points?? Has anyone gotten anything yet? I'm still hoping to get more points, I would love to get the 5pc set.

I have a little over 4000 but probably wont cash them in till the end.

missydivine said:

I am pretty much out of the running for a full set, but I am hoping for some more pieces of open stock. I got the lid for my skillet already. I haven't really looked at the list- suppose I should.

BBL gotta get dd.

chefheidi2003 said:
oh that really is a shame...

I did the 30 minute chicken just to practice it when it first came out and made it in my neighbor's micro.

missydivine said:
I have one, but I haven't even taken it out of the box.

Same here...I want to but I never have to use it for just me...

wow, no one commented on my bowling.....TMI?

missydivine said:
We just need to give more great pc advice. So, who's making the 10 minute pork tenderloin at their shows. It's a winner!
I LOVE THE PORK TENDERLOIN! IT GOES OVER SOOOO WELL AT SHOWS!

Christ Follower said:
I did the 30 minute chicken just to practice it when it first came out and made it in my neighbor's micro.

we bought a new microwave 2 weeks ago and I made sure that she bought one big enough that we could put it in it.

You know what- that other side might not be half bad. That sounded terrible. But it looks like it might be interesting. I am still perusing. I did NOT get my course reading done yet, but that is alright- I am skipping band tonight. I still have time as a result.

Christ Follower said:

LOL...I did catch it...but when you don't get to go bowling you try not to talk about other people going bowling...

Christ Follower said:

Nope- not TMI- not for US anyhow. Reward the man- hopefully he finds something good and soon.

chefheidi2003 said:
Same here...I want to but I never have to use it for just me...

Once I showed DH the nacho thing with it, he's been hooked.

I am not sure if everyone read this on the other thread and I am so excited that I would like to repeat it...I got a booking for a fundraiser and the lady in charge of it said that they would like to do it as a cooking show so that we can have fun, fellowship, and all for a good cause...I am really excited about it.

chefheidi2003 said:
LOL...I did catch it...but when you don't get to go bowling you try not to talk about other people going bowling...

LOL! That makes sense....and sorry if it was tmi.

chefheidi2003 said:
I am not sure if everyone read this on the other thread and I am so excited that I would like to repeat it...I got a booking for a fundraiser and the lady in charge of it said that they would like to do it as a cooking show so that we can have fun, fellowship, and all for a good cause...I am really excited about it.

That's great! I still have never had a fundraiser. They just don't pay out enough $$ to the organizations for it to be worth it to them. Most around here wont touch a fundraiser unless it's 40% or more.

chefheidi2003 said:

Woo hoo!!!

Christ Follower said:
Good for you Ellen! I was out with the girls getting ice cream from the ice cream truck :D

okay, currently eating the reheated pesto pizza and it is GREAT! I just made a big one and rolled out the dough on the large bar pan. Feeds more people and is just as good tasting. I used a garlic and herb crust from Trader Joes......yum!

Christ Follower said:
LOL! That makes sense....and sorry if it was tmi.

Nope it wasn't TMI...it doesn't bother me anyway.

Carissidy said:
Good for you Ellen! I was out with the girls getting ice cream from the ice cream truck :D

Now your girls are in the I.C.C too?:D

Carissidy said:
THANKS FOR POSTING THAT AGAIN, I THINK IT IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE AVAILABLE.....even if you are convinced that you are not being abused... it's an interesting site to read...

The other post- with the phone number- is an abuse shelter in an area I felt was relevant. I hope that I don't tick anyone off, but I would hate to find out that it was needed and no one knew where it was or that it existed. There are counselling services and planning help there too.
I lived in a shelter like this for 2 months. It was a hard decision to go there, but I wish I had gone 9 years earlier because my fantasy that things would get better just never came to pass.

missydivine said:

I am not getting any full sets but I don't need to...I am planning on getting the Grill pan & Press and I am not sure what else...I was thinking about the Double Burner Griddle

I hope all the other girls find this thread okay....

Ok I Just Read His Advice.... What Do You All Think???
I Visited The Site And It's Not Bad...
Do We Want To Take Our Conversations There Or Find Another Place So Poor Greg Doesn't Have To Read All Our Chatter :eek: Now I feel bad!
Just looking for suggestions because I really do not want to stop chatting but at the same time I don't want to become a pain in his bottom
:eek:

I REALLY WANT OPINIONS PLEASE...

Last edited:
OH BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!

I PM'D Jaime and she's fine! She's jsut really busy and her little one hadn't been feeling well. She says she's been reading some but hasn't really posted much. So no worries. It's good to know that everything is okay. Is that silly that I was worried about someone not posting on the thread?

Carissidy said:
Ok I Just Read His Advice.... What Do You All Think???
I Visited The Site And It's Not Bad...
Do We Want To Take Our Conversations There Or Find Another Place So Poor Greg Doesn't Have To Read All Our Chatter :eek: Now I feel bad!
Just looking for suggestions because I really do not want to stop chatting but at the same time I don't want to become a pain in his bottom :eek:

If you all do that, you will be missed by me.:cry:

I cannot justify another site to my DH. The only reason this one flys at all is b/c of the whole "business" aspect.:angel:

Christ Follower said:
I hope all the other girls find this thread okay....
If it anyhing like the panic I went through, they will :D

Christ Follower said:
OH BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!

I PM'D Jaime and she's fine! She's jsut really busy and her little one hadn't been feeling well. She says she's been reading some but hasn't really posted much. So no worries. It's good to know that everything is okay. Is that silly that I was worried about someone not posting on the thread?
NO I almost feel like we formed our own little "family"... I worry too!

Christ Follower said:
Now your girls are in the I.C.C too?:D
Yes of course... It's in thier blood!

Christ Follower said:
If you all do that, you will be missed by me.:cry:

I cannot justify another site to my DH. The only reason this one flys at all is b/c of the whole "business" aspect.:angel:
I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU ELLEN :cry:
I WAS TRYING TO SEE IF WE CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING THAT WORKS FOR EVERYONE BY PUTTING ALL OUR HEADS TOGETHER

Christ Follower said:
That's what you could do just go over there and do the 10 min pork.:D

Christ Follower said:
We just decided to let it slide this time. Dh doesn't know what that is, I'm on here too much. That and kids and dog.:grumpy: :eek:

I can't log into the other page.... I don't know why

chefheidi2003 said:
WOO HOO!!!!!! Way to go!!!!

Christ Follower said:
OH BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!

No, I'm glad you did, I was thinking about pming her, but hadn't. Thanks for letting us know.

Carissidy said:
I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU ELLEN :cry:
I WAS TRYING TO SEE IF WE CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING THAT WORKS FOR EVERYONE BY PUTTING ALL OUR HEADS TOGETHER
We just need to keep our threads to a smaller number. When we get too high we just need to start another one. There is a lot of chatting going on, not like us, but there is.:rolleyes:

Did everyone go home?

missydivine said:
No, I'm glad you did, I was thinking about pming her, but hadn't. Thanks for letting us know.
Ya I am glad too.. I was worried something had happened and was praying it wasn't a problem with her DH :(

missydivine said:
We just need to keep our threads to a smaller number. When we get too high we just need to start another one. There is a lot of chatting going on, not like us, but there is.:rolleyes:
the highjacked thread is crazy too but I don't want to upset Greg... I don't like stepping on anyones toes :eek: Afterall this is his site

<h2>1. Why was the previous thread locked?</h2><p>The previous thread may have been locked due to reaching a maximum number of comments or discussions, or if it violated any community guidelines.</p><h2>2. Will Greg be upset if we start a new thread?</h2><p>It's difficult to say for sure, but as long as the new thread follows community guidelines and promotes positive discussion, it is unlikely that Greg will be upset.</p><h2>3. How do I join the new thread?</h2><p>To join the new thread, simply click on the link or title of the thread and start participating in the discussion by leaving comments or responding to others' comments.</p><h2>4. Is there a limit to the number of threads we can have?</h2><p>There is no set limit on the number of threads that can be created, but it is important to keep the discussions organized and avoid duplicate threads.</p><h2>5. Can I still access the previous thread?</h2><p>If the previous thread has been locked, it may no longer be accessible. However, you can always refer back to it for information or discussion points in the new thread.</p>

Related to I Hope Greg Doesn't Get Upset That We Started a New Thread but I

1. Why was the previous thread locked?

The previous thread may have been locked due to reaching a maximum number of comments or discussions, or if it violated any community guidelines.

2. Will Greg be upset if we start a new thread?

It's difficult to say for sure, but as long as the new thread follows community guidelines and promotes positive discussion, it is unlikely that Greg will be upset.

3. How do I join the new thread?

To join the new thread, simply click on the link or title of the thread and start participating in the discussion by leaving comments or responding to others' comments.

4. Is there a limit to the number of threads we can have?

There is no set limit on the number of threads that can be created, but it is important to keep the discussions organized and avoid duplicate threads.

5. Can I still access the previous thread?

If the previous thread has been locked, it may no longer be accessible. However, you can always refer back to it for information or discussion points in the new thread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies