• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Hope Greg Doesn't Get Upset That We Started a New Thread but I

In summary, the conversation revolves around starting a new thread due to the previous one getting too big and potentially causing problems. There is a discussion about the intention of the thread and whether it should be used like a chat room. There are also suggestions to start a new thread weekly and to exchange personal contact information. Overall, there is a concern about not losing touch with each other.
Carissidy
I hope Greg doesn't get upset that we started a new thread but I paniced this afternoon when I tried to chat and he locked it :( .... I think it is because it got too big but anyways here I go starting all the madness all over again!! Welcome friends! :D

Carissidy said:
I hope Greg doesn't get upset that we started a new thread but I paniced this afternoon when I tried to chat and he locked it :( .... I think it is because it got too big but anyways here I go starting all the madness all over again!! Welcome friends! :D

Oh good so I was not the only one to panic...I think that my heart actually skipped a beat...I went through looking for all of the people that I know from there...I wanted to send a PM to see what we were going to do but I decided just to PM Angela instead since she was the only one on at the time.

I was stunned!! But not surprised. We sort of use it like a chat room... which is not exactly what is intended...

maybe I need to add you all to my buddy list NOW, just in case.

chefheidi2003 said:
Oh good so I was not the only one to panic...I think that my heart actually skipped a beat...I went through looking for all of the people that I know from there...I wanted to send a PM to see what we were going to do but I decided just to PM Angela instead since she was the only one on at the time.
WELCOME HOME LADIES!
I would think if Greg doesn't want us to do this anymore he would tell us.... I hope I didnt upset him by starting a new one :eek:
We just won't let it get that big....

Maybe we should start a new one weekly? And ask Greg to delete the old one at the ends of the weeks to clear up space (or whatever the concern is?) Or maybe we will have to cave and get a chatroom...

friday said:
I was stunned!! But not surprised. We sort of use it like a chat room... which is not exactly what is intended...
You are right... did it lock the highjacked thread because they use it that way to? I think it's just because it got soooo large! :eek: Becuase in his message he just said it was turning into a monster, I took that as it was monster huge.... probably taking up a lot of "room".. I think if he had wanted us to stop chatting he would have said something....

friday said:
maybe I need to add you all to my buddy list NOW, just in case.
We probably should anyways...

No deleting, how will we catch up on reading? I'll have to go to the old one to read and this one to type. That may actually be better. For me getting my reading done.

I just went back and read it and it said Time to start a new one. That leads me to believe he is just fine with our chatter- but 1000 pages is probably just a bit silly.

Carissidy said:
You are right... did it lock the highjacked thread because they use it that way to? I think it's just because it got soooo large! :eek: Becuase in his message he just said it was turning into a monster, I took that as it was monster huge.... probably taking up a lot of "room".. I think if he had wanted us to stop chatting he would have said something....
I agree, he said to start another thread.:angel:

friday said:
Maybe we should start a new one weekly? And ask Greg to delete the old one at the ends of the weeks to clear up space (or whatever the concern is?) Or maybe we will have to cave and get a chatroom...
Maybe, but whatever the case... I don't want to lose touch... I would miss you all! :cry:

friday said:
I just went back and read it and it said Time to start a new one. That leads me to believe he is just fine with our chatter- but 1000 pages is probably just a bit silly.
Us silly who do you think you are?:eek:

Maybe an exchange of personal contact outside of here is in order? I am up for that.

I am so glad everyone is finding my new thread!! Nifty name huh?

missydivine said:
Us silly who do you think you are?:eek:

I think I am a brat. :D :angel:

Carissidy said:

Those were my thoughts exactly.

Heidi- my brother is married- just got married this past August 4th- so sorry. He married a brilliant, beautiful social worker. Way out of his league but she likes him.

It's fine to chat, but after 18,000 posts it's time to start a new thread :)

However, an even better idea is to start this banter over at livingfemale.com which is more appropriate for such banter :D

Carissidy said:
I am so glad everyone is finding my new thread!! Nifty name huh?

I do:D like it...

I just looked over at my very happy sounding baby to discover he has removed his diaper, but he seems to be trying to put it back on... if he were walking I would start potty training...

friday said:
Heidi- my brother is married- just got married this past August 4th- so sorry. He married a brilliant, beautiful social worker. Way out of his league but she likes him.

LOL....I just thought that it was funny since you had just told me that you would keep your eyes open for me...lol.

So what has everyone beeing doing today?

I have been "working"...did everyone get my recipe that I posted in the other thread.

friday said:
Maybe an exchange of personal contact outside of here is in order? I am up for that.
Whatever it takes, I just don't want to lose touch but I think we are ok here... unless we don't want to be as careful about what we say...

friday said:
I just looked over at my very happy sounding baby to discover he has removed his diaper, but he seems to be trying to put it back on... if he were walking I would start potty training...
Just watch out for poops, mine did that with a poop before... YUCK!!!:yuck:

Woo hoo page 2!

missydivine said:
So what has everyone beeing doing today?
I just got out of bed :cry:
It is 4:10 and I just got up!!! I still feel yucky!:cry: Now I hurt in places I didnt know I could hurt!

chefheidi2003 said:
I have been "working"...did everyone get my recipe that I posted in the other thread.
I need to go get it.

chefheidi2003 said:
Yes actually I went and copied and pasted it into my word program in case he deletes it!

Carissidy said:
It is 4:10 and I just got up!!! I still feel yucky!:cry: Now I hurt in places I didnt know I could hurt!

I am so sorry to hear that...did you soak in the hot tub last night??

Carissidy said:
You are supposed to be taking care of yourself!!!!!!!

Friday would you mind reposting the link for abused women?

Carissidy said:
Yes actually I went and copied and pasted it into my word program in case he deletes it!
I need to do that. I really need to look at everything that's on my computer and decide what I really use. It's getting hard to figure out where I put things these days, even on my computer.

chefheidi2003 said:
I am so sorry to hear that...did you soak in the hot tub last night??
I wish I could say yes but by the time I was ready to everyone was in a bed and I know I could've have gotten in and out without help :(

friday said:

NO! Then I can never catch up on my reading!!!!

Christ Follower said:
You can still go back and read it, you just can't reply to any comments.

missydivine said:
You are supposed to be taking care of yourself!!!!!!!
I am trying, but I just started taking a new pain killer last night and it seems to be helping a little...

I still have more reading than you do on the other thread. I may get it done since I can't reply. Or I'll just give up and stay here and people can get annoyed with me if I ask a question that has already been answered.

My brother showed up and I handed him a diaper and told him to practice. Baby is diapered again.

He(Greg) wants us to go to the new website to chat but my DH would absolutely forbid me to become apart of another site after this wonderful CS site that always steals my attention from him!

Christ Follower said:
I just re-read you post, and you're referring to having Greg delete our threads every week. No I don't like that idea either.:eek:

missydivine said:
I need to go get it.

I got it in my PM. I need to copy it over and email it to my other puter- the one with the printer. I havent figured out how to send something to the printer from this puter yet.

Christ Follower said:
He(Greg) wants us to go to the new website to chat but my DH would absolutely forbid me to become apart of another site after this wonderful Chef Success site that always steals my attention from him!
We just need to give more great pc advice. So, who's making the 10 minute pork tenderloin at their shows. It's a winner!

missydivine said:
We just need to give more great pc advice. So, who's making the 10 minute pork tenderloin at their shows. It's a winner!

Still haven't tried it. DCB wont fit in my micro.:cry:

DH came home then went back out to look for more work. I decided to take him bowling for all of his effort.:D :blushing: :D

I'm going to have to go get the big girl here soon. We are going out to dinner tonight!!!! I need to make cup cakes, or get that ice cream cake. I think the ice cream cake is going to win. I think we're going to see the puppies again tonight. I need to call my mom.

Oh wait.....that's not about PC either.....:D

Christ Follower said:
Still haven't tried it. DCB wont fit in my micro.:cry:
That's just horrible!!!! You need to get a new microwave. (I know more important things to get). I really don't know what I would do without mine.
Chicken breasts in 8 min. and all the others. The DCB and my family skillet.

missydivine said:
I still have more reading than you do on the other thread. I may get it done since I can't reply. Or I'll just give up and stay here and people can get annoyed with me if I ask a question that has already been answered.
Honestly I think that is your best bet! I know I won't get annoyed... and I am sure others won't, we all know that our thread was locked...

<h2>1. Why was the previous thread locked?</h2><p>The previous thread may have been locked due to reaching a maximum number of comments or discussions, or if it violated any community guidelines.</p><h2>2. Will Greg be upset if we start a new thread?</h2><p>It's difficult to say for sure, but as long as the new thread follows community guidelines and promotes positive discussion, it is unlikely that Greg will be upset.</p><h2>3. How do I join the new thread?</h2><p>To join the new thread, simply click on the link or title of the thread and start participating in the discussion by leaving comments or responding to others' comments.</p><h2>4. Is there a limit to the number of threads we can have?</h2><p>There is no set limit on the number of threads that can be created, but it is important to keep the discussions organized and avoid duplicate threads.</p><h2>5. Can I still access the previous thread?</h2><p>If the previous thread has been locked, it may no longer be accessible. However, you can always refer back to it for information or discussion points in the new thread.</p>

1. Why was the previous thread locked?

The previous thread may have been locked due to reaching a maximum number of comments or discussions, or if it violated any community guidelines.

2. Will Greg be upset if we start a new thread?

It's difficult to say for sure, but as long as the new thread follows community guidelines and promotes positive discussion, it is unlikely that Greg will be upset.

3. How do I join the new thread?

To join the new thread, simply click on the link or title of the thread and start participating in the discussion by leaving comments or responding to others' comments.

4. Is there a limit to the number of threads we can have?

There is no set limit on the number of threads that can be created, but it is important to keep the discussions organized and avoid duplicate threads.

5. Can I still access the previous thread?

If the previous thread has been locked, it may no longer be accessible. However, you can always refer back to it for information or discussion points in the new thread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies