• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CS Has Adorable New Smiles - Let's Get 'Em Here!

In summary, Some people have had success with body wraps in losing inches and weight, while others have not. There are also new smilies available on the forum for users to play with.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Hey, Greg! I was just over at CS and they have some cute new smiliesHey, Greg! I was just over at CS and they have some cute new smilies over there! When are we getting them here?? And... MORE PLEASE!

and THANKS AGAIN!

bethcooks4u said:
Hey, Greg! I was just over at CS and they have some cute new smilies over there! When are we getting them here?? And... MORE PLEASE!

and THANKS AGAIN!

haha you are soooo quick, I am actually in the proccess of adding more here :D

I see the multiquote feature but when I click on it nothing happens... I am thinking we can quote the first quote and the one we're responding to? :cool:

bethcooks4u said:
I see the multiquote feature but when I click on it nothing happens... I am thinking we can quote the first quote and the one we're responding to? :cool:

You can click multiple posts with the multiquote feature. Click the button in two or three posts and click reply.

New Smilies added!

OMG!!! HOW FUNNY!! Greg you are the best!

:devil::candyheart::sun::bugeye:

Love, love, love the new smilies!!

bethcooks4u said:
OMG!!! HOW FUNNY!! Greg you are the best!

:devil::candyheart::sun:

Love, love, love the new smilies!!

edit: I would have put all of them on but can only have 4.:grumpy:

bethcooks4u said:

working on that, I'll set to ten

bethcooks4u said:

and now there are more!!!:money::party:

:approve: Greg, you are an :angel:!

Don't let anyone call you a :devil: or :yuck:y. I would :cry: if I heard such a thing. This is too :cool:! :party: on!

LOL - love th new smilies! This could get dangerous!! :love0010:

Too funny!! I love the new smilies!! I like how we have more to play with here!! :devil:

Anyone ever done them and had success?

I had one the day before my wedding to lose inches" supposably but it didn't do much but make my skin feel nice tighter and refreshed.
My girlfreind just had one and said she lost 14" all around and 2lbs to boot! I want what she had!:cry:

heat123 said:
Anyone ever done them and had success?

I had one the day before my wedding to lose inches" supposably but it didn't do much but make my skin feel nice tighter and refreshed.
My girlfreind just had one and said she lost 14" all around and 2lbs to boot! I want what she had!:cry:

She probably just lost water weight and got dehydrated.

1. What are the new adorable smiles offered in the "CS Has Adorable New Smiles" promotion?

The new adorable smiles offered in this promotion include a smiling face, heart eyes, laughing face, winking face, and a cool sunglasses face.

2. How can I receive the "CS Has Adorable New Smiles" promotion?

To receive the promotion, you can either host a Pampered Chef party and earn it as a host reward, or you can purchase it as a customer at a discounted price.

3. Are the "CS Has Adorable New Smiles" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our Pampered Chef products, including the new smiles, are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I use the new smiles with all of my Pampered Chef cookware?

Yes, the new smiles are compatible with all of our Pampered Chef cookware, including stoneware, non-stick, and stainless steel.

5. How long will the "CS Has Adorable New Smiles" promotion be available?

This promotion is available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of it while it lasts! Check with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies