• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Show Greg Our Appreciation - Join Us!

In summary, "Let's Show Greg Our Appreciation - Join Us!" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef to show gratitude and appreciation for colleague Greg. It will take place on Friday, October 15th at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Chicago and is open to all Pampered Chef employees. There is no cost to attend as the event is fully sponsored by Pampered Chef. To participate, you can RSVP to the event invitation, bring a small gift or card for Greg, and contribute to the potluck lunch or bring a dish to share.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Hey Ladies~

I was just thinking that since Greg is so good to us and let's us chat here all the time, we should do something for him!

How about we all get another lady to sign up and grow his site? I will talk to the friends I have and see if I can get any takers.

That sounds like a great idea Ellen...

Sounds like a good idea!

Help with growing LF is the best present I could ever recieve :)

awesome idea...

need a catchy theme title....I am doing a dual show with a friend that does Silpada...any ideas on what we can call it??? She suggested "Sips & Silver" but I know you all can be more creative than I can!

Pampering you inside and outEverything a girl could want - jewelry and chocolateI'll try to think of more.

snacks & sparkles

dannyzmom said:
snacks & sparkles

Cook & Bling

Bling while you Cook.

Cooking with Bling

Sparkle and Cook ~ be irrisistible.

1. What is "Let's Show Greg Our Appreciation - Join Us!"?

"Let's Show Greg Our Appreciation - Join Us!" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef to show our gratitude and appreciation for our colleague Greg.

2. When and where will "Let's Show Greg Our Appreciation - Join Us!" take place?

The event will take place on Friday, October 15th at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Chicago.

3. Who can attend "Let's Show Greg Our Appreciation - Join Us!"?

All Pampered Chef employees are invited to attend and show their appreciation for Greg's hard work and dedication.

4. Is there a cost to attend "Let's Show Greg Our Appreciation - Join Us!"?

No, there is no cost to attend. The event is fully sponsored by Pampered Chef.

5. How can I participate in "Let's Show Greg Our Appreciation - Join Us!"?

You can participate by RSVPing to the event invitation and bringing a small gift or card for Greg to show your appreciation. You can also contribute to the potluck lunch or bring a dish to share.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
baychef