• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Greg, Help Please W/Persopay E-Mail

In summary, PersoPay is supposed to be banned from the site, but they are still signing up under different names to threaten the consultants. The director's message boards have strict guidelines that must be met before one can join, but they should also have strict guidelines for how messages are distributed to keep customers from getting information before the announcement is made.
whiteyteresa
Greg

I just received a private message from PersoPay, they are supposed to be banned.

What can we do?

I don't think it is fair that they are banned but can still sign up under a different name to threaten us. Shame on them.

I am not blaming you in any way. I love what you have done with this site. It has been great for me getting information off of here to help me with my business. Thank you for that.

But what can I do to keep them from contacting me. Things like that should go through PC HO - not this through this website and that should be there problem not yours.

Thank you again for all you do for us.

The Delete key is your friend...http://www.spam.com/assets/hp/GoodGone3_animation.gif

Last edited:
:( I got it too. It sort of makes you feel not so safe.

Maybe we need to have some kind of proof when we sign up that we are a consultant or thinking about becoming one with having to know something only we would know like future host or guest specials (not what is on the PC web site at that time) or something like that.

cla519 said:
Maybe we need to have some kind of proof when we sign up that we are a consultant or thinking about becoming one with having to know something only we would know like future host or guest specials (not what is on the PC web site at that time) or something like that.

I*do* think this should be a consultant's ONLY message board. All too often we are discussing upcoming specials or soon-to-be-announced incentives and customers end up reading it here before some consultants ever get their hands on the info. Those customers then call their consultants...and since the formal announcement has not yet been made by HO, the consultant has no clue what the customer is talking about and ends up looking foolish and making our company on the whole look bad.

The director's message boards all have strict guidelines that must be met before one can join...as do many of the other consultant only message boards...considering we PAY to be a member of this board, I think it would only make sense to have strict guidelines -- you must give your consultant #, answer a few questions that ONLY a consultant would know, etc...

dannyzmom said:
I*do* think this should be a consultant's ONLY message board. All too often we are discussing upcoming specials or soon-to-be-announced incentives and customers end up reading it here before some consultants ever get their hands on the info. Those customers then call their consultants...and since the formal announcement has not yet been made by HO, the consultant has no clue what the customer is talking about and ends up looking foolish and making our company on the whole look bad.

The director's message boards all have strict guidelines that must be met before one can join...as do many of the other consultant only message boards...considering we PAY to be a member of this board, I think it would only make sense to have strict guidelines -- you must give your consultant #, answer a few questions that ONLY a consultant would know, etc...
I totally agree!!

Only problem with that is there have been many people who have signed up because of this site and the info it gives. They can see that we all have the same types of concerns they do and we work thru it together. That's an awesome thing to feel when you're on the fence (and have heard so many negative things about other companies).

Maybe there can be threads that can be viewed by the general public and others that are limited to consultants? Not sure if that is possible or if it's too much of a headache to configure? Just a thought. I'd hate to loose consultants because they can't see how we ban together in tough times.

That's why I thought for people who are thinking about it as a business usually knows a consultant and could get the future host or guest special from them to sign up.

Ange,Your idea to have some sections of the board that are just for specific people is just what my husband has implemented on the forum he runs. Then there's a place for members to b*tch and moan about things without creating a neagtive impression for non-members. And we all know that sometimes things just don't go right and we want to vent about them. ;)hmmm.... something to think about.(Greg - we really do appreciate all the work you do keeping this place running. THANKS!)

I'm so glad you started this thread Teresa! I got a PM too, and was checking to see if someone else started one before I did.
It made me feel like someone was watching us....saying 'don't call us a spam, we are a real company', and 'if that doesn't start we will take legal action, but we're not paying $5 do discuss this on a board'. Well, obviously they're paying the $5, or they couldn't have PM'd us. And, legal action? From what I know what we have said is not against the law; isn't this a free country for us to say what we want about whatever company we want?
I agree with you guys that maybe Greg should consider blocking some forums from public viewing. This is a 'community for PC consultants'....
I wonder if HO has contacted this company yet? I forwarded my email from them, and I think some of you did too....maybe we'll hear something this week.

And Greg, we really do APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH!!

chefann said:
Ange,

Your idea to have some sections of the board that are just for specific people is just what my husband has implemented on the forum he runs. Then there's a place for members to b*tch and moan about things without creating a neagtive impression for non-members. And we all know that sometimes things just don't go right and we want to vent about them. ;)

hmmm.... something to think about.

(Greg - we really do appreciate all the work you do keeping this place running. THANKS!)

What forum does he run?

I also received a personal email telling me to retract what I said or legal action would be taken. I don't even know how to post a new thread so I definately don't know how to delete or retract what I wrote. Any one have an idea on what to do?

Okay just deleted it. Thanks Kitchen Guy!

Okay let me get this straight they are sending out emails because we called their first email "Spam"??? Ok well if you get something unwanted in your email box don't you usually consider it spam?? I know I do...Who knows what is going on. I do agree with everyone else on this subject to make it where only consultants can view certain areas. I know my computers but when it comes to the internet I'm not sure how things work.

Are they, PersoPay, allowed to solicit for your business like that without going through the HO?

Can you post what they said in the PM?

I think PersoPay is a piece of crap company filled with a bunch of schiesters. So sue me!

Dear Pampered Chefs,

We are sorry if you received us as a spam. This is not the case, we are a swiss computer software company (and the site is available in english if you click on the english flag, for those who don't see correctly....).

Such wrong and false statements about our company being a scam can not stay online, we have contacted the administrators of this site with respect to this matter.

It is not because a company is not listed in your Pampered Chef's Toolbars, or recommended by your Pampered Chef Headquarters, that this company is a scam...

If you do not stop your wrong statements about our company, we will do whatever is necessary, including legal actions, to stop them.

With our regards,
The PersoPay Legal Department

Maybe SPAM doesn't translate in Swiss.........

I would have responded to them saying, "Uh... In the US when you contact someone via email that has not asked to be contacted, trying to sell something that they don't want or need, it is called SPAM."

I think we should jam PersoPay's mailboxes with our nesletters and sales alerts and anything else we can send to them. LOL

So, Greg... Did they contact you to take action before or after you spanked them by banning them?

I feel sorry for Greg now, he just came back from vacation

I think he likes the attention. In a little/big brother, sisters picking on him kinda way.

AJPratt said:
I think we should jam PersoPay's mailboxes with our nesletters and sales alerts and anything else we can send to them. LOL

So, Greg... Did they contact you to take action before or after you spanked them by banning them?

OMG - I love your idea -- what's them email address? LOL

dannyzmom said:
What forum does he run?

Carolyn, he runs The Lincoln Forum. Originally, that forum was set up with the cooperation and blessing of the National Lincoln and Continental Owners Club (LCOC). But when they changed leadership after the latest round of Board elections, the documentation was apparently lost. They threatened to take legal action because there were negtive comments about the club on the forum, which was billed as "The official forum of the LCOC." So Dan removed all identifiers linking us to the club, implemented a "please donate" link to pay for the server space and software. But there are still a lot of LCOC members who want to complain about the club, so one forum is for members only (have to request access to it) so they can complain without negatively affecting the opinions of those who aren't yet members.

One way to help insulate yourself from threatened legal action is to indicate on all your posts that "The ideas expressed herein are the opinion of NAME and do not reflect the views of FORUM NAME." My DH has that right in his forum signature. Sad that we have to do things like that in this litigious era.

AJPratt said:

No they didn't contact me. They are using scare tactics, don't even give them the time of day. If they return to CS please contact me immediately. One little hiccup won't change CS into becoming more private, it will remain open to the public.

whiteyteresa said:
I feel sorry for Greg now, he just came back from vacation

He's going to want another vacation after all of this!

Admin Greg said:
No they didn't contact me. They are using scare tactics, don't even give them the time of day. If they return to CS please contact me immediately. One little hiccup won't change CS into becoming more private, it will remain open to the public.
Greg: Thanks for watching out for us!!

StrangeI also received the orginal email and used the faithful delete button. I thought right away that is was "SPAM". If this company wants to promote themselves then why not send emails out explaining and proof that they are not a scam. Why send out threats!!! Is this a company we want to deal with then?? Very Strange.:(

1. What is Greg, Help Please W/Persopay E-Mail?

Greg, Help Please W/Persopay E-Mail is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to reach out to our customer service team for assistance with their orders, payments, or other inquiries.

2. How do I contact Greg, Help Please W/Persopay E-Mail?

You can contact Greg, Help Please W/Persopay E-Mail by sending an email to the designated email address provided by Pampered Chef. This email address can be found on our website, in your order confirmation email, or by contacting our customer service team.

3. What type of inquiries can I make through Greg, Help Please W/Persopay E-Mail?

You can make a variety of inquiries through Greg, Help Please W/Persopay E-Mail, including questions about your order, payment issues, product information, and more. Our customer service team will do their best to assist you with any concerns or questions you may have.

4. Is there a specific timeframe for a response from Greg, Help Please W/Persopay E-Mail?

Our customer service team strives to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours during normal business hours. Please note that responses may take longer during weekends or holidays.

5. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use Greg, Help Please W/Persopay E-Mail?

No, anyone who has made a purchase from Pampered Chef can use Greg, Help Please W/Persopay E-Mail for assistance with their order or any other inquiries. Our customer service team is happy to assist all customers with their needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
cookery
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies