• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Greg, Some of Our Members Need Help!

In summary, Pat Donohue had trouble logging in and Haley Goffigon emailed Greg for help. Greg responded and told them to clear their cache and enabled cookies.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Hi Greg,

I PM'd you earlier this evening about a message I saw posted on another board from a member here.

Pat Donohue had posted
I still can't get into CS. With the new server I can't even e-mail Greg. Can someone help me out? Pleeeeeeese!!!

I replied to the thread on the other board and offered to contact you. I told her to just click on my name on that board to bring up my email address and email me. Well........., I received another email tonight from another CS member who has been and still is having problems with CS. Her name is Haley Goffigon and she emailed me and said....
Hi, my name is Haley and I am a consultant in VA. I used to use Chefsuccess religiously and now can't use it. I read on there where they have changed servers and others seem to be having no problems. I have emailed administration three times with no reply. I was just visiting welovepamperedcheftoo and saw a post from someone and you said you'd be able to help so I decided to email you as well. I hope you don't mind. I relied on that site quite a bit and am disappointed that I can't use it. I have to continually login and I am not able to open attachments at all. Thanks for any advice.
Sincerely,
Haley Goffigon

Can you help them out? Do we need their 'id's' on Chef Success in order to help them? I have their email addresses if that would help.

Let me know, Thanks!

How sad that the above had to be my '700th' post to make me a star member :( :rolleyes:

Remind people that Greg probably needs their email address and/or username in order to find them. I've had someone contact me off-list with problems also and have used the "contact us" in the menu to send the information to Greg.

kcjodih said:
How sad that the above had to be my '700th' post to make me a star member :( :rolleyes:

Congrats on your 700th post. :D

Thanks Tasha. I emailed Greg twice yesterday and once today and earlier today I received an email that Pat can get on here now but Hayley is having this problem

Hi Jodi,
Thanks so much. My id on chefsuccess is hgoffigon. I really look forward to getting back to that site. I teach school so I hadn't been visiting as much in September since I was overwhelmed with getting back in the swing of school. When I went back to check the site out I had trouble. I am not able to open any attachments. When I click on the attachment a box pops up (which is normal) that says MSN File Download and then I have three choices:
-Save this file now
-Open this file with Internet Explorer (not normal...should say Open with Microsoft Word)
-Download this file later

When I click on open file now I have to login again and then it takes me to a page that says Unable to display this page
Thank you so much for your time.
Haley

I've sent this info to Greg along with her id and email and hopefully he will be able to help her real soon

You might also email her back and tell her to try the save and/or download option to see if that works. Sometimes people upgrade their IE or their security settings and they will have problems opening files afterwards and it can take forever to fix whatever was changed so it can be easier just to save the file. If she does not want the file it only takes a second to delete it off the hard drive.

Hi, thanks for all of your help in trying to get my issues resolved. I have read in another post to clear the cache....what the hec is that and how do I do it?? Also I saw where Greg posted a reply about enabling cookies or something. I have not changed a thing in my computer but if anyone has steps on how I check these things out I would appreciate it.

To clear the cache you want to open up your internet options - tools-internet options and then poke around until you see an option for temporary files and/or cache & select delete. In the same internet options look around for the word cookies and make sure it is enabled (one of the options).

Yeah, I am back in working order...thanksWell, I guess I needed to clean my cache!!! Thank you so much for the help. I am able to navigate thru the site without logging on repeatedly and can open attachments. Yeah. Thanks again!!

YAY, that is fantastic. Glad the tricks helped.

What is "Greg, Some of Our Members Need Help!"?

"Greg, Some of Our Members Need Help!" is a program created by Pampered Chef to support and assist our members who are facing challenges or difficulties in their personal or professional lives. It is a way for our community to come together and offer assistance and support to those in need.

Who can participate in "Greg, Some of Our Members Need Help!"?

Any Pampered Chef member can participate in "Greg, Some of Our Members Need Help!" by either requesting help or offering help to others. This program is open to all members of our community who are willing to lend a helping hand.

How do I request help through "Greg, Some of Our Members Need Help!"?

To request help through "Greg, Some of Our Members Need Help!", simply reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef Home Office. They will connect you with the appropriate resources and support to address your specific needs.

How can I offer help through "Greg, Some of Our Members Need Help!"?

If you would like to offer help to members in need through "Greg, Some of Our Members Need Help!", you can do so by reaching out to your upline or the Pampered Chef Home Office. They will provide you with information on how you can assist and support those who are facing challenges.

Is there a limit to the type of help that can be requested through "Greg, Some of Our Members Need Help!"?

No, there is no limit to the type of help that can be requested through "Greg, Some of Our Members Need Help!". Our community is here to support each other in any way possible, whether it is financial assistance, emotional support, or any other type of help that may be needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Myjenny