• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Add the Adorable Chef Smiley to Our CS Collection?

In summary, "Let's Get Chef Smiley on CS!" is a virtual cooking experience led by Chef Smiley, a Pampered Chef consultant. Participants can join by purchasing required products and registering on the Pampered Chef website or through their consultant. The experience offers the opportunity to learn a new recipe, interact with Chef Smiley, and connect with friends and family through cooking. No prior cooking experience is needed to participate.
pamela
can we get the Chef Smiley?Greg, I :love0010:LOVE :candyheart:the new little chef smiley on CS...can we have it here, too???

sure, why not :sun:

Admin Greg said:
sure, why not :sun:

Thanks Greg!! :chef: :love0010::party::sun:

:chef:Beth

Greg, you are da best!:chef::chef:

Just had to post Ginger's pic with Santa. This is the one from the mall...I have to scan in the one from petsmart where she wore the elf outfit. She is also going to wear it to Christmas :)

xmas2008018.jpg

Nikkijo said:
Just had to post Ginger's pic with Santa. This is the one from the mall...I have to scan in the one from petsmart where she wore the elf outfit. She is also going to wear it to Christmas :)

xmas2008018.jpg

she is soooo cute!! I love it! It is amazing how much she has grown! :)

Carissidy said:
she is soooo cute!! I love it! It is amazing how much she has grown! :)

I know!!! she has gone from 6 to 10 lbs!

here is when we first got her (4 mo) and she is 6 lbs
ginger008.jpg

here is is now at 9 mo old and 10 lbs
ginger040.jpg

my min pin was 1 1/2 lbs when I got her and now she is 6 lb LOL

she is a very pretty girl though.... you should be proud!

Very cute! Cupcake is about 65lbs.:eek: She thinks she's a lap dog. Just a little think you know.

missydivine said:
Very cute! Cupcake is about 65lbs.:eek: She thinks she's a lap dog. Just a little think you know.

LOL...we have a dog like that too...she is about 70lb but thinks that she is a LAP dog.

Related to Can We Add the Adorable Chef Smiley to Our CS Collection?

What is "Let's Get Chef Smiley on CS!"?

"Let's Get Chef Smiley on CS!" is a virtual cooking experience where Chef Smiley, a Pampered Chef consultant, will guide you through the preparation of a delicious meal using Pampered Chef products.

How can I participate in "Let's Get Chef Smiley on CS!"?

You can participate in "Let's Get Chef Smiley on CS!" by purchasing the required Pampered Chef products and registering for the virtual cooking experience through your consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

What are the benefits of participating in "Let's Get Chef Smiley on CS!"?

By participating in "Let's Get Chef Smiley on CS!", you will not only learn how to prepare a delicious meal with Pampered Chef products, but you will also have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with Chef Smiley in real-time.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to participate in "Let's Get Chef Smiley on CS!"?

No, you do not need to have any cooking experience to participate in "Let's Get Chef Smiley on CS!" Chef Smiley will guide you through the recipe and provide tips and tricks along the way.

Can I invite my friends and family to join me in "Let's Get Chef Smiley on CS!"?

Yes, you can invite your friends and family to join you in "Let's Get Chef Smiley on CS!" by sharing the registration link with them. It's a fun way to connect and cook together, even if you're miles apart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies