• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Productivity: Tips for Starting New Threads and Staying on Task

In summary, "Keep Starting New Threads" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows users to easily create and keep track of discussion threads. Users can also edit or delete threads they have started, follow or unfollow threads, and add images or attachments to their threads. To search for specific threads, users can use the search bar on the "Discussions" tab.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I think this is the most number of threads I have started in a 10 minute period. I need to get off my big butt and get cleaning, organizing and PACKING!!! I hate getting ready for a trip because I keep doing other things and then I'm up half the night (or more) doing what I should have been doing all day. And, Ann, it didn't help when you posted about the guy living at IKEA!!! :p

Sorry, Kate. Log off and go pack. I have to pack tonight, too.

I totally feel your pain! I always procrastinate when it comes to packing for a trip too. It's so easy to get distracted by other things and then before you know it, it's the night before and you're scrambling to get everything done. And that post about the guy living at IKEA was definitely not helping with the productivity haha. But hey, at least we have each other to commiserate with! Good luck with your cleaning, organizing, and packing - you got this!

What is "Keep Starting New Threads" and how does it work?

"Keep Starting New Threads" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to easily create new discussion threads and keep track of them. To use this feature, simply go to the "Discussions" tab and click on the "New Thread" button. From there, you can enter a title, choose a category, and add your message to start a new thread.

Can I edit or delete threads that I have started?

Yes, you have the ability to edit or delete any threads that you have started. Simply go to the thread and click on the "Edit" or "Delete" button located at the bottom of your post. Please note that once a thread has been deleted, it cannot be recovered.

How do I follow or unfollow a thread?

To follow a thread, simply click on the "Follow" button located at the top right corner of the thread. This will allow you to receive notifications for any new replies or updates to the thread. To unfollow a thread, click on the "Unfollow" button.

Can I add images or attachments to my thread?

Yes, you can add images or attachments to your thread by clicking on the "Add Attachment" button located at the bottom of your post. This will allow you to upload images or files from your computer to include in your thread.

How do I search for specific threads?

To search for specific threads, go to the "Discussions" tab and use the search bar located at the top of the page. You can search by keyword, thread title, or category to find the thread you are looking for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedGinger
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie