• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starting Out: Tips for New Stay-at-Home Moms Booking Parties

In summary, as a new stay-at-home mom looking to book parties for Pampered Chef, it is important to reach out to your network and utilize social media to spread the word. Planning and organizing parties in advance, offering incentives, and involving your family are tips for successful party bookings. To balance being a stay-at-home mom and booking parties, set boundaries and involve your family in the business. Creative ways to market your business include using social media, hosting themed parties, and collaborating with other moms and businesses. To make the most out of your party bookings, provide exceptional customer service and offer incentives for guests to become hosts themselves.
babydollsmama
I just ordered my start up kit. I am a stay at home mom of 2 and was wondering if anyone has any good tips for starting out without being too pushy, as I don't have too many friends in this area. What are some good tips for getting bookings at the my 4 initial shows?

If you frequent a store where you live and know the employees ask them. Ask your family, church friends. I also suggest put an ad in the local paper and have an open house.

When asking friends and family to do a show stress how it is a benefit to them to hold the show. You are not asking them for a favor you are offering them a fantastic opportunity to get free kitchen ware. I have a hard time remembering this. Do not make assumptions about whether someone would be interested in hosting a show or becoming a consultant - ask everyone.

Good luck with your new business.

Tasha has given you wonderful advice.Welcome to the business, and welcome to our little community.

I can't post the file right now but my fave about bookings suggestions for newbies and those in need... is in the files section: punch in "118" and you will find 118 booking suggestions!
Also what Tanya said helped me start out, explain or highlight of the host rewards and why they are so great on top of helping you start out your business it's a win win for them and you!

I should have thought to attach the 118 booking ideas. Here they are.

-Tasha :D

Attachments

• 118 booking ideas.doc
    33 KB · Views: 434
  • 118 booking ideas.pdf
    9 KB · Views: 321
Also, tell everyone that for helping you out in your first 30 days they will get the hot pad/trivet or the hand soap as a special thank you for getting your business started off right!

1. How do I get started with booking parties as a new stay-at-home mom?

To get started, the first thing you should do is reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances and let them know about your new venture with Pampered Chef. You can also utilize social media to spread the word and reach a larger audience. Additionally, consider hosting a launch party to showcase the products and invite potential customers to book a party with you.

2. What are some tips for successful party bookings as a stay-at-home mom?

One tip is to plan and organize your parties in advance. This will allow you to have a clear schedule and be prepared for each party. Another tip is to offer incentives for party bookings, such as free products or discounts. Finally, don't be afraid to reach out to your network and ask for referrals or recommendations.

3. How can I balance being a stay-at-home mom and booking parties for Pampered Chef?

It's important to set boundaries and establish a schedule for yourself. Make sure to allocate specific time slots for party bookings and stick to them. It's also helpful to involve your family in your Pampered Chef business, whether it's having them help with set up for parties or promoting your business to their friends and colleagues.

4. What are some creative ways to market my Pampered Chef business as a stay-at-home mom?

Social media is a great tool for marketing your Pampered Chef business. You can also consider hosting themed parties, such as a cooking class or a holiday-themed gathering. Collaborating with other stay-at-home moms or local businesses can also help expand your reach and attract new customers.

5. How can I make the most out of my party bookings as a stay-at-home mom?

One way to maximize your party bookings is to offer personalized and exceptional customer service. This can include following up with customers after their party, providing recipe ideas and tips, and being readily available for any questions or concerns. You can also offer incentives for party guests to become hosts themselves, which can lead to even more party bookings for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
loreo
  • Alicia Denman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
texaschef1
  • Tropicalburstqt2