• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Two People Under Me and I Was Wondering What All You Future

I think thats pretty good recognition. It sounds like you are doing a great job of recognizing your recruits and providing them with positive feedback. You are also providing them with a way to recognize themselves - by rewarding them with catalogs. This is a great way to keep them motivated and focused on their goals.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have two people under me and I was wondering what all you future directors do for recognition. I know my director takes care of a lot of things for team recognition and stuff but do you at least send postcards or emails to congratulate them on things?

Re: Recognition?I thought my director was training and recognizing my recruits (they lived too far to attend meetings) and only AFTER I was a director did I find out she wasn't even in contact with them. (just saying that so you are SURE she is recognizing like you think she is) It's a good thing I kept in close contact with them and answered their questions and sent WOO HOO emails when they achieved things. I started sending out a monthly team newsletter once I had 3 but you sure could do something like that or postcards even now.

It's great that you want to do that - they will be thinking of you as a leader, their director, from the start!

Re: Recognition?My director is WONDERFUL about recognizing my team's accomplishments. She sends out emails to the whole cluster (just like she does for everyone else) when they qualify, earn PC $$, etc...and also recognizes them at cluster meetings.

I've been sending out emails to my team too - and also do recognition then. I've also started doing additional training for my team - cook and book training, and other training....and I have a "business builders" basket where they can choose different things for achieving different goals. I bought a bunch of stuff really cheap at Office Max & Staples when they were having Back To School sales...so I have boxes of red pens, host folders, pencils, index cards, etc....along with recipe cards, invitations, SB, twixits, labels, mini catalogs (banded in 10's) and stickers. I had a meeting here Monday, and they LOVED being able to pick through the basket!

Re: Recognition?
BethCooks4U said:
I thought my director was training and recognizing my recruits (they lived too far to attend meetings) and only AFTER I was a director did I find out she wasn't even in contact with them. (just saying that so you are SURE she is recognizing like you think she is) It's a good thing I kept in close contact with them and answered their questions and sent WOO HOO emails when they achieved things. I started sending out a monthly team newsletter once I had 3 but you sure could do something like that or postcards even now.

It's great that you want to do that - they will be thinking of you as a leader, their director, from the start!

I know my director does, we've talked about that. I just wanted to make sure they realized that I look out for them also (in a good way!). Plus too much recognition is not a bad thing!

Re: Recognition?I think a good idea is for you to help pick up part of the trainings done at your meetings and for you to do the recognition for your team members. I know my Director had me do that . She would get the ribbons together and we would do it together with me announcing my girls.
It is good that you are stepping into your leadership role. But I would just caution you to not overwhelm yourself, and to focus on a great show schedule and to keep recruiting!
Your Lead will show your Leadership :)

my 2 cents :)

Re: Recognition?I do send them postcards, and little emails when they do something great. Our director lives way far away, so our meetings are with hospitality - so I always make sure to recognize their sales/efforts at the meetings. I've also sent them little things, like some stickers, or a neat pen, etc. just to let them know I'm happy for what they are doing.

Re: Recognition?My Director basically treats my downline like all of us - she said they are "hers" until I promote. I just basically call them and cheer them on! One is my friend and my new girl doesn't want to deal with my D since she feels she is too pushy, so I just encourage her and answer her questions for her. I do make up a little packet when they first sign on with some paperwork etc to get them started.

Re: Recognition?I have two recruits under me but one went inactive and don't look like she is coming back. But any ways, I tell my recruits any month they beat my sales, I purchase 25 catalogs for them. So far my only active recruit almost beat me, and I do mean I barely beat her, 4 times out of 5 months :) So I gave her 25 anyways for nearly doing it so many months in a row. I figure it would keep her striving to beat me continuously :)

Re: Recognition?
PamperedDor said:
My Director basically treats my downline like all of us - she said they are "hers" until I promote. I just basically call them and cheer them on!

This the way Directors are suppose be conducting business.

And good for you for cheering on your team and supporting them!

1. What does it mean to have two people under me in Pampered Chef?

Having two people under you in Pampered Chef means that you have recruited two individuals to join your team as consultants. These consultants will work under your leadership and you will earn a commission on their sales and the sales of their recruits.

2. How do I become a successful leader for my team in Pampered Chef?

To become a successful leader for your team in Pampered Chef, it is important to communicate regularly with your team members, provide them with support and training, and lead by example. You should also set achievable goals for yourself and your team, and celebrate their successes.

3. What are the benefits of having two people under me in Pampered Chef?

Having two people under you in Pampered Chef can bring in additional income through their sales, as well as the sales of their recruits. This can also help you move up in ranks within the company, leading to even more opportunities for growth and income.

4. What resources are available to help me mentor and support my team in Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for consultants to help mentor and support their teams, including training materials, online resources, and support from experienced mentors. You can also attend company events and conferences to learn from other successful leaders.

5. How can I motivate my team to reach their sales goals in Pampered Chef?

Motivating your team to reach their sales goals in Pampered Chef can involve setting clear and achievable goals, providing incentives or rewards, and offering support and guidance. It is also important to recognize and celebrate their successes, and to create a positive and encouraging team culture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • Nanisu