• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Deciding on Team Celebrations: What Are Your Ideas?

In summary, the other director wants to have a more traditional meeting while the person writing this wants to do more fun things but also train the new consultants.
annew
I'm wondering what you all are planning?????
the other director I work w/wants to just go out to eat, do a little recognition & gift exchange.
me on the other hand I'm thinking I would like to do the fun stuff too but I'm also feeling like I need to coach them for January & February......

What do you all do?????

Thanks!

I would definitely have a meeting! I agree that we need to coack for success.

That's what I'm thinking I'm going to offer to have it my house so it's fun & relaxed but also a training segment.
New consultants will need the help!!

We always do a shorter meeting (focusing on January and February) and then do a mug swap game and munchies.

I hold it at my house too. We do an appetizer/dessert potluck, exchange gifts. I also do a mini training that involves some sort of activity. Last year we made recruiting cards. I was sent, form another director, a bunch of clipart representing the different reason people start TPC. We put them on index cards and laminated them with clear shelf paper. We were able to sit around the table, visit and do some training. This year I am going to have them make recruiting/booking binders to pass around at their shows. I will have them bring things that are personal to them (check statements, congrats notes from TPC, photos of them) and I will provide all the fliers.

It is defenitely more casual than most of my meetings, but we still do some training and have time for more fun than usual.

Inviting SO'sA couple of times for the december meeting we invited the significant others if they had one. We played games and did recognition. It was neat to have them recognized in front of their SO. It was more of a party with recognition. Worked well.

I am going to do a cookie press demo at our meeting in December, recognition, a segment on host coaching and give them their gifts.

I'm skipping a December meeting and usually do. Here the weather is so iffy and almost everyone in y cluster lives 45 min. -1 hour away. Three years ago we decided to have a meeting-party combo. The weather cancelled everything the afternoon of and its such a busy time of year for everyone- we couldn't reschedule. So much work and planning....

I skipped December last year too but there are lots of new consultants on the team who attend the meetings so I am thinking there will be better attendance this year. I know 3 have already said they will definitely be here and there should be at least 6 or 7 (hopefully more!).

What are some ideas for team celebrations?

1. Potluck party: Have each team member bring a dish to share and enjoy a meal together as a team.

2. Game night: Plan a night of board games, card games, or team-building activities for a fun and relaxed celebration.

3. Team outing: Plan a day trip or weekend getaway to a nearby attraction or destination for a team bonding experience.

4. Volunteer together: Give back to the community by organizing a team volunteer day at a local charity or organization.

5. Virtual celebration: For remote teams, consider a virtual celebration with games, quizzes, or a virtual happy hour to bring the team together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
krhodes74
  • OhmyDLM