• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Tried Several Times to Back up My Pp+ but It Will Not Back Up.

In summary, if your PP+ is not backing up, it could be due to a poor internet connection, insufficient storage space, or a technical issue. To back up your PP+, go to the settings menu and follow the prompts. You can also manually back up your data at any time. It is recommended to back up your PP+ at least once a week and your data will not be lost if you uninstall the app.
jm2003
Silver Member
I have tried several times to back up my PP+ but it will not back up. It keeps saying disk is full. I have tried brand new formatted empty disks and floppies.
Has anyone else ran into this problem. IF so what did you do to get around it????
Help

You may have TOO much info for it to hold. I know I am getting to that point and have to purchase one of the keys you hook to your computer that holds several MB's of back up space.

You can also back up to your HD then zip the file and save it elsewhere.

(Jump drives are quicker though).

I am all fine with backing it up somewhere else but HOW??????I truly do not have much info in this system at all. I have only been a very part time consultant since 2003.

1. Why won't my PP+ back up?

There could be a few reasons why your PP+ is not backing up. It could be due to a poor internet connection, insufficient storage space on your device, or a technical issue with the app. We suggest checking your internet connection and ensuring that you have enough storage space before attempting to back up again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our technical support team for further assistance.

2. How do I back up my PP+?

To back up your PP+, open the app and go to the settings menu. From there, select the option to back up your data. Make sure you are connected to a stable internet connection and have enough storage space on your device. Follow the prompts to complete the backup process.

3. Can I manually back up my PP+?

Yes, you can manually back up your PP+ by going to the settings menu and selecting the option to back up your data. Make sure you are connected to the internet and have enough storage space on your device. This will create a current backup of your data that you can access at any time.

4. How often should I back up my PP+?

We recommend backing up your PP+ at least once a week to ensure that your data is always up to date. However, you can also back up your data manually at any time if you make significant changes or updates to your PP+.

5. Will my data be lost if I uninstall the PP+ app?

No, your data will not be lost if you uninstall the PP+ app. However, it is always best to back up your data before uninstalling any app, just in case there are any technical issues. Once you reinstall the app, you can restore your data from the backup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jm2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mombird4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • bbauman07