• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stumped by pp+ Update: Need Help Backing Up Files!

In summary, to back up your files, you can manually copy them to an external hard drive or use a cloud storage service. You can also use backup software like Time Machine or File History to automate the process. The pp+ update is a software update that adds features and fixes bugs, but it may cause issues with backing up files. You cannot revert back to a previous version of the software after installing the update, so it is important to regularly back up your files. Backing up your files will not affect any data and you can choose to back up specific files or everything on your device. It is recommended to back up all important files, but you can also select specific files to save space.
jm2003
Silver Member
I am usually pretty good with computers but this time I am stumped! I did the update to PP+ yesterday. I went to backup files before and had NO issues. Now when I try to backup files it says there is no room on the disk. I have tried a brand new empty disk and it still won't backup.
Help what can I do?

Is the disk formatted? You may want to format it again to be sure that it is really empty

Try to do another update in case something did not download yesterday. If that does not fix the problem then contact HO.

I had an update install tonight when I opened P3 and mine will not back up now either!!! It must be something with the update. If it does not update tomorrow I am going to call HO.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the backup feature after updating PP+. It sounds like there may be a technical issue at play here. Have you tried reaching out to our tech support team for assistance? They may be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you find a solution. In the meantime, you can also try clearing some space on your computer or using a different backup method. I hope this helps and that you're able to get your files backed up soon. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

1. How do I back up my files?

To back up your files, you can either manually copy and save them to an external hard drive or use a cloud storage service like Google Drive or Dropbox. You can also use backup software like Time Machine (for Mac) or File History (for Windows) to automate the process.

2. What is the pp+ update and why am I stumped by it?

The pp+ update is a software update that adds new features and fixes bugs to your device. You may be stumped by it if you are experiencing issues with backing up your files after the update or if you are not familiar with the process.

3. Can I revert back to a previous version of the software?

Unfortunately, you cannot revert back to a previous version of the software after installing the pp+ update. It is important to regularly back up your files to avoid any issues with updates in the future.

4. Will backing up my files affect any of my data?

No, backing up your files will not affect any of your data. It is simply a way to create a copy of your important files in case something happens to your device or the files themselves.

5. Can I back up specific files or do I have to back up everything?

You can choose to back up specific files or folders, or you can back up everything on your device. It is recommended to back up all important files, but you can also select only certain files to save space on your external hard drive or cloud storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jm2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jm2003
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • chefann