• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Had Over $1250 in Sales 2 Months in a Row!! Hopefully I Can

I am more like the oppisite sex because all my shopping gets done at the last minute.Well, I have some of mine done but far from all - and not ALL of it is PC but a lot of it usually is!ugh - I do not want to think about Christmas shopping yet!That's great, way to go, may this trend continue for you.Congratulations!
Chef_2_Four
I have had over $1250 in sales 2 months in a row!! Hopefully I can keep that up!! I need to start saving for Christmas!!

That is great, way to go, may this trend continue for you.

Congratulations!

Jingle bells. Jingle bells. Jingle all the way!

I just heard today that 20% of women have already started their Christmas shopping....

KellyTheChef said:
I just heard today that 20% of women have already started their Christmas shopping....
I am NOT in that 20%!

chefkristin said:
I am NOT in that 20%!
me either! Heck DH's bday is next week and I haven't done anything for him yet either.

Woo hoo!!! Keep up the great work!:D

Awesom JOB!:D:DI am more like the oppisite sex because all my shopping gets done at the last minute.

Well, I have some of mine done but far from all - and not ALL of it is PC but a lot of it usually is!

ugh - I do not want to think about Christmas shopping yet! It was 93 degrees today - let's concentrate on the pool and summer (at least for a few more weeks):)

Great job April!That's pretty impressive April. Great job!!
I am in that 20% that does early Christmas shopping. I buy things all year round and when Christmas comes around, I go to my special closet and take down all the toys, candles, gifts, etc that I purchased all year and start to wrap everything for friends, and family members! I am a gift giving fanatic!!

Debbie :D

Congrats!

I'm one of those last month Shoppers myself! So I can pay off the credit card from the year befores X-mas spending -all to do it again in November! LOL

DebbieSAChef said:
That's pretty impressive April. Great job!!
I am in that 20% that does early Christmas shopping. I buy things all year round and when Christmas comes around, I go to my special closet and take down all the toys, candles, gifts, etc that I purchased all year and start to wrap everything for friends, and family members! I am a gift giving fanatic!!

Debbie :D

OMG!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: You sound EXACTLY like my MIL!!! She has 1/2 of a closet in her basement devoted to gifts like this!!! However, she isn't that great at keeping everything until Christmas and usually ends up giving the gifts to the intended recipient at some point during the year. Fortunately for me, she LOVES buying my kids clothes and every few months decides to pull out something from her stash and bring it over!!! Gotta love coming home from work to find new clothes hanging in your kids' closets!!!

Oh yeah... and so I'm not accused of completely overshadowing the original point of this thread...

CONGRATULATIONS APRIL!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!

Put me as part of that 20%. I shop almost year round. I begin my Christmas shopping with the after-Christmas sales (a great time to get those little things for my kids at church, tins for goodies, etc.). I finish my shopping the day after Thanksgiving. At that point I have everything but candy for stockings purchased.

We decorate the house the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I set aside one day in the next week to do all my wrapping.

I then spend the weeks until Christmas baking and visiting. It helps me to have a restful, worship-filled Christmas.

I love Christmas!

I actually have some of my holiday shopping done already. Next month I will be getting a number of knives for my family when they are on sale. I like to put them in their names so they have the warranty.

Last edited:

Related to I Have Had Over $1250 in Sales 2 Months in a Row!! Hopefully I Can

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. We are known for our in-home cooking demonstrations and parties where guests can learn about and purchase our products.

2. How did you achieve over $1250 in sales two months in a row?

It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to achieve consistent sales in Pampered Chef. I have built a strong network of customers and host regular parties and events to showcase our products. I also utilize social media and other marketing strategies to reach a wider audience.

3. What are some popular products in your sales?

Some of our most popular products include our stoneware, cookware, and kitchen gadgets such as our garlic press and citrus juicer. Our pantry items, such as our spice blends and sauces, are also very popular among customers.

4. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant! We welcome individuals who are passionate about cooking and our products. You can sign up to become a consultant through our website or by contacting a current consultant.

5. Are there any perks to being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! As a consultant, you will receive a generous discount on our products, have the opportunity to earn free products and trips through sales incentives, and have the flexibility to work your own hours. You will also have access to ongoing training and support from our team and company resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejuliano
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • milkangel