• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need to Have $5406 in Sales for the Next 3 Months to Get TPampered Chef in

In summary, to reach a sales goal of $5406 in the next 3 months with Pampered Chef, it is important to use a variety of sales techniques such as hosting parties, participating in events, and utilizing social media. The best-selling products at Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Chop, and Deep Covered Baker, but it's important to stay updated on trends and preferences. To increase sales, expand your customer base, offer deals, attend training, and provide exceptional customer service. To meet sales goals faster, be proactive, offer incentives, and expand your target market. Pampered Chef offers personalized websites, marketing materials, training, and a supportive community to help consultants reach their goals.
Evelynt
I need to have $5406 in sales for the next 3 months to get TPC in sales. last year I missed it by $2000 and I don't want that to happen this year.
Anyone else close?

OMG you are really close, I missed it last year too and I am determined to try and earn it this year I need 17,000 now till may . I wish I had your number

oops I read it wrong we are about the same in what we hve to make each month hope we make it

I need to sell 1,482 per month for March April and May in order to earn TPC.
I am $4,447 away. I have a $680 show I just submitted this morning so I am really only $3,767 away. I hope hope hope to have it all in by the end of March but one of my March shows just cancelled on me :( so we shall see...

9200 to go here---Break it down by week---it is easier and it moves faster------

After I submitt my current open shows I'll be 2,730 away! WAHOO!

I am also going for balanced business...my dream goals would be TPC in Developing Directors and Recruiting, too.

I guess I need to pick up the phone:)

Woo-hoo Eileen. And to you too, Carolyn and Morfia!

Chefgirl2 said:
After I submitt my current open shows I'll be 2,730 away! WAHOO!

I am also going for balanced business...my dream goals would be TPC in Developing Directors and Recruiting, too.

I guess I need to pick up the phone:)

Go Elaine!!!

Good for everyone!. We can encourage everyone right up until the end of May. I need to be on the phone tonight adding to my March shows.

More than the ring, I want the business cards and PC dollars! Oh and an extra night in Mexico!

Related to I Need to Have $5406 in Sales for the Next 3 Months to Get TPampered Chef in

1. How can I reach $5406 in sales for the next 3 months with Pampered Chef?

In order to reach your sales goal of $5406 in the next 3 months, it is important to utilize a variety of sales techniques. This can include hosting in-home cooking parties, participating in vendor events, and utilizing social media to promote your products. You can also offer incentives and promotions to encourage customers to make larger purchases. It is also important to consistently follow up with potential customers and offer exceptional customer service to retain repeat business.

2. What are the best-selling products at Pampered Chef?

The best-selling products at Pampered Chef vary, but some of the top-selling items include the Quick Cooker, the Mix 'N Chop, and the Deep Covered Baker. Other popular products include the Garlic Press, the Food Chopper, and the Pizza Stone. It is important to stay up-to-date on current trends and customer preferences in order to offer the most in-demand products.

3. How can I increase my sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are several ways to increase your sales as a Pampered Chef consultant. One strategy is to expand your customer base by reaching out to friends, family, and acquaintances and asking for referrals. You can also offer special deals or discounts to new customers to entice them to make a purchase. Additionally, regularly attending training and workshops provided by Pampered Chef can help you learn new sales techniques and product knowledge to improve your sales.

4. Are there any tips for meeting my sales goal faster?

Yes, there are several tips for meeting your sales goal faster. First, be proactive and consistent in reaching out to potential customers. Follow up with them regularly and offer exceptional customer service to encourage repeat business. Additionally, consider offering incentives or special promotions to entice customers to make larger purchases. You can also consider expanding your target market by reaching out to new demographics and participating in vendor events.

5. What resources does Pampered Chef offer to help consultants reach their sales goals?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help consultants reach their sales goals. This includes a personalized website, marketing materials, and access to training and workshops. The company also provides a supportive community of consultants who can offer advice and support. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers regular promotions and incentives to help consultants boost their sales and reach their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom