• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Party Friday Night and the Hostess Requested a Chocolate

In summary, the recipe for Chocolate Chip Sensation is in the Delightful Desserts cookbook, not the All The Best cookbook. The recipe for Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake is in the Season's Best cookbook.
minersmix
I have a party friday night and the hostess requested a chocolate dessert. I am looking for an easy recipe, that is not real time consuming. Also I have done a show at her home previously and it is very hard to do a demonstration because her kitchen is not spacious and everyone sat in the living room. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Chocolate Chip Sensation! It's one of my most requested recipes. It's in the All the Best Cookbook, I don't have the recipe on my computer though, someone else might! I know the recipe I got from my director is a little different than the book because I top it with cool whip and then either nuts, a grated chocolate bar (hershey's bar to show off the deluxe cheese grater) or chocolate syrup. Big hit every time! Plus you prebake the crust at home so it's very quick and easy to put together at a show.

Is this the right one? I have this recipe in a file but I also have that cookbook. Which one is better? Thank you, Melissa

Choc. Chip Sensation is actually in the Delightful Desserts cookbook, not All The Best........

What about the truffle brownie cups? It's on the last page in the Season's Best cookbook. I made them the other night. Very easy, and everyone is always impressed with them. And they taste wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite easy chocolate recipe is the Turtle FUdge Skillet cake...a hit everytime and shows off the 12" skillet!
Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake

1 pkg (18.25 ounces) devil’s food cake mix (plus ingredients to make cake)
1 Tbs butter or margarine
4 squares (1 ounce each) semi-sweet chocolate for baking, coarsely chopped
1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping, divided
½ cup pecan halves, coarsely chopped
Vanilla Ice Cream (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. prepare cake mix according to package directions in Classic Batter Bowl, mixing batter by hand until smooth. Melt butter in Family (12 in) Skillet over medium heat, tilting skillet to coat bottom. Gently pour batter over bottom of skillet, spreading evenly.

2. Bake uncovered 30 – 45 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean. Using Oven Mitts, carefully remove skillet to Stackable Cooling Rack. Loosen edges of cake, carefully invert cake onto large, heat –safe serving plate.

3. Coarsely chop chocolate squares into small pieces. Place chocolate and half of the ice cream topping in Small Micro-Cooker. Microwave, uncovered, on High 30 -60 seconds or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Carefully spread caramel and chocolate mixture over cake using Large Spreader.

4. Coarsely, chop pecans using Food Chopper; sprinkle evenly over cake. Drizzle with remaining ice cream topping. If desired, let stand until topping is set. Cut into wedges. Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.

I make the cake as soon as I get to the host house and I top it later in front of everyone...I just tell them I made the cake from the instructions on the box and anyone can do that!
Hope it helps :)

Coarsely, chop pecans using Food Chopper

Use the Deluxe Cheese Grater instead of the Food Chopper...sorry

pckrissy said:
My favorite easy chocolate recipe is the Turtle FUdge Skillet cake...a hit everytime and shows off the 12" skillet!
Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake

1 pkg (18.25 ounces) devil’s food cake mix (plus ingredients to make cake)
1 Tbs butter or margarine
4 squares (1 ounce each) semi-sweet chocolate for baking, coarsely chopped
1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping, divided
½ cup pecan halves, coarsely chopped
Vanilla Ice Cream (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. prepare cake mix according to package directions in Classic Batter Bowl, mixing batter by hand until smooth. Melt butter in Family (12 in) Skillet over medium heat, tilting skillet to coat bottom. Gently pour batter over bottom of skillet, spreading evenly.

2. Bake uncovered 30 – 45 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean. Using Oven Mitts, carefully remove skillet to Stackable Cooling Rack. Loosen edges of cake, carefully invert cake onto large, heat –safe serving plate.

3. Coarsely chop chocolate squares into small pieces. Place chocolate and half of the ice cream topping in Small Micro-Cooker. Microwave, uncovered, on High 30 -60 seconds or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Carefully spread caramel and chocolate mixture over cake using Large Spreader.

4. Coarsely, chop pecans using Food Chopper; sprinkle evenly over cake. Drizzle with remaining ice cream topping. If desired, let stand until topping is set. Cut into wedges. Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.

I AGREE!!! The Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake is my all time favorite chocolate recipe! Easy - shows alot of products, and sells the Cookware! (or at least gets people to book in order to get it!)

ChefBeckyD said:
Choc. Chip Sensation is actually in the Delightful Desserts cookbook, not All The Best........

Oops, you are right! Been a long night...

But still hands down one of the best recipes I have ever offered to a host. It's just like a little bit of heaven!

thank you for the suggestions. Although the skillet cake sounds scrumpcious I do not have the pan yet. So, I will probably try the chocolate chip sensation.

I forgot to mention that I usually make it in the large bar pan. It takes 1 big roll or 2 small rolls of cookie dough and the rest I think is the same. Mmmm... makes me want some now!

minersmix said:
I have a party friday night and the hostess requested a chocolate dessert. I am looking for an easy recipe, that is not real time consuming. Also I have done a show at her home previously and it is very hard to do a demonstration because her kitchen is not spacious and everyone sat in the living room. Any suggestions are welcomed.

I hardly ever do a demo in the kitchen. As far as recipe, there are tons of easy chocolate recipes. Do you have the stoneware fluted pan? You can do the Mexican Chocolate Cake (new season's best). It cooks in 12 minutes in microwave. Super easy. The brownie cups can be made ahead for the brownie truffles & then you do the filling. Another easy one.

Helpppppwhat size packet of instant pudding? I am making this right now

pckrissy said:
My favorite easy chocolate recipe is the Turtle FUdge Skillet cake

I second this one...going to make it on Sunday!

If there's not room in the kitchen, then do the demo in the living room! I always tell my host that we should all be in the room that seats everyone most comfortably--it doesn't HAVE to be the kitchen. If something needs to go in the oven, I send a guest to the kitchen with it.

minersmix said:
what size packet of instant pudding? I am making this right now

For the chocolate chip sensation? I think it's the smaller box. Sorry, don't know what size that would be!

1. What type of chocolate products does Pampered Chef offer for parties?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of chocolate products for parties, including chocolate fondue sets, chocolate chip cookie mix, chocolate truffles, and chocolate sauce. We also have recipes that incorporate chocolate into other dishes, such as chocolate-covered strawberries and chocolate lava cake.

2. Can I customize the chocolate products for my party?

Yes, you can customize your chocolate products for your party. Our consultants can work with you to create a personalized menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. We also offer options for adding personalized labels or packaging to the chocolate products.

3. How many guests can I expect to be able to serve with the chocolate products?

The number of guests that can be served with the chocolate products will vary depending on the specific product and portion sizes. Our consultants can help you estimate the amount needed based on the number of guests you are expecting.

4. Are the chocolate products made with high-quality ingredients?

Yes, all of our chocolate products are made with high-quality ingredients. We source our chocolate from reputable suppliers and use real cocoa in our recipes. We also offer options for organic and fair trade chocolate products.

5. Can I earn free and discounted products by hosting a chocolate party?

Yes, as a hostess, you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a chocolate party. Our consultants can provide more information on the current hostess rewards and how you can earn them by hosting a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Alicia Denman
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies