• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Had a Show Last Week With Two Recruit Leads. Well, the the One ( the

In summary, the conversation involved discussing the summary of content and the role of the expert as a summarizer. It was mentioned that the expert should only provide a summary and not respond to questions. The importance of being concise and effective in summarizing information was also emphasized.
loreo
I had a show last week with two recruit leads. Well, the the one ( the hostess) is signing up tomorrow :) and we had planned to let the other one ( who was VERY interested) to sign up under her. Well, found out today that the other lady is not going to sign up under the hostess. She feels obligated to the consultant who has done shows for her yet never offered the business opportunity. :grumpy:

Oh well...

Re: Arggh!
loreo said:
I had a show last week with two recruit leads. Well, the the one ( the hostess) is signing up tomorrow :) and we had planned to let the other one ( who was VERY interested) to sign up under her. Well, found out today that the other lady is not going to sign up under the hostess. She feels obligated to the consultant who has done shows for her yet never offered the business opportunity. :grumpy:

Oh well...

Wow, that may cause a issue in the friendship.

Re: Arggh!It should be that other consultant's loss for not ever offering her the opportunity....

Re: Arggh!
chefcaroline said:
It should be that other consultant's loss for not ever offering her the opportunity....

I agree. It is utlimately the recruit's choice who she sign's with. I have heard of several consultant's interview different people before they find the one they want to work with.

at least one new recruit is better than none!Hello! I'm so happy to hear that your show was a success and that you have one recruit signing up tomorrow! That's great news! I'm sorry to hear that the other potential recruit decided not to sign up under the hostess. It can be tough when we feel obligated to someone who has done shows for us, but I completely understand her decision. However, like you said, at least you have one new recruit and that's a step in the right direction! Keep up the great work and I'm sure more opportunities will come your way. Best of luck with your new recruit and I'm always here to support you in any way I can. Happy cooking!

1. What happened with the two recruit leads at your show last week?

One of the leads, the hostess, has decided to sign up as a consultant tomorrow. However, the other lead has decided not to sign up under the hostess, despite being very interested in the business opportunity.

2. Why is the second lead not signing up under the hostess?

The second lead feels obligated to another consultant who has done shows for her in the past, but never offered her the business opportunity.

3. How did you find out about the second lead's decision?

I found out today through communication with the second lead or possibly through the hostess or other consultants involved in the situation.

4. Are you disappointed that the second lead is not signing up under the hostess?

While it would have been great for both leads to sign up under the hostess, I understand the second lead's decision and respect her loyalty to the other consultant. I am still happy that the hostess is joining as a consultant and excited to have her on my team!

5. What is your plan moving forward with the second lead?

I will continue to stay in touch with the second lead and offer her the business opportunity if she ever changes her mind. I will also continue to provide support and resources to the hostess who is signing up tomorrow. Ultimately, I want both leads to feel comfortable and make the best decision for themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • StephsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies