• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not as Great as Last Time: Follow Ups for Possible Show

It sounds like she is really excited about the upcoming wedding. I'm glad you were able to help her out.
Kathytnt
Well it went o.k. - Not as great as the last one. I will get a leads list in two week. Probably will book a show or two. One possible recruit that is studying culinary arts.

Possible bridal shower or show for a person renewing their vows??? This should be interesting but she and her family seem like sweeties so I hope that works out. I have to start doing follow ups to see if this one works out as I hope.

Kathytnt said:
Well it went o.k. - Not as great as the last one. I will get a leads list in two week. Probably will book a show or two. One possible recruit that is studying culinary arts.

Possible bridal shower or show for a person renewing their vows??? This should be interesting but she and her family seem like sweeties so I hope that works out. I have to start doing follow ups to see if this one works out as I hope.

...not a bad idea on the renewing vows...I always joked with family and friends that at 10 or 20 years of marriage you need to have another wedding shower to replace all the broken dishes, worn out towels, etc., from when you got married - or to just change the color of your kitchen! LOL! (Glad I chose plain white plates for my kitchen - I just change the table linens when bored).

I am very excited. I got a call last night from a realtor. She is the mother of a bride from the show I did in January. Wants to get her daughter registered and also wants to purchase a gift for a client. Her daugher is getting married in the new few months. Her first shower is in late March. I love getting calls like that

It would be great if you could get the realtor to purchase housewarming gifts for her clients. A basket of seasonings (with your label on them of course) or the Celebrate Plate.

For this particular client she was asking about the Deep Covere baker or a Gift Certificate

Got another new registry from the last bridal show plus an order and Booked a cooking show from this bridal show. Lady told me she had been trying to reach her consultant to do a show and she never returend her calls. So I now have another cooking show for March.

That's great Kathy!

1. What is a "Follow Up" for a possible show?

A "Follow Up" for a possible show is when you reach out to a previous host or guest who had a successful show with Pampered Chef in the past. This follow up is to see if they are interested in hosting another show or becoming a consultant themselves.

2. How do I know who to follow up with?

You can follow up with anyone who has hosted a show or attended a show in the past. You can also check your records to see who may have shown interest in hosting or becoming a consultant in the future.

3. What should I say during a follow up call?

During a follow up call, it's important to be friendly and genuine. Remind them of their previous successful show and ask if they would be interested in hosting another one. You can also mention any current promotions or incentives to entice them.

4. What if the person is not interested in hosting or becoming a consultant?

If the person is not interested, it's important to be respectful of their decision. You can thank them for their previous support and let them know they can always reach out in the future if they change their mind.

5. Is there a specific time frame for follow ups?

There is no specific time frame for follow ups, but it is recommended to follow up within 6 months to a year after their previous show. This allows enough time for them to potentially be ready for another show or to consider becoming a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kelly3282
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vgmontes
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies