• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am so Excited.....number 4 Qualified!!

In summary, Debi has achieved a lot in a short amount of time and is very happy with her accomplishments. She is grateful for the blessings that God has bestowed on her.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
Please understand I am not bragging...I am just SO excited! When I signed last year, in Feb, my mom (well, grandmother but she raised me and I called her mom) passed a week or two later. Needless to say, that had a huge impact on getting my business started. I started VERY slow but have stayed steady and now I have 6 recruits and one of them has one recruit. Well, I have my fourth qualified recruit as of today. And the other two each have two shows to go. I retired from the Air Force in Jan 06 and never would have imagined I'd be doing this. And now that I'm on the verge of promotion, I feel SO blessed! I prayed long and hard before I signed because I wanted to feel confident this was what God wanted for me and I have thanked Him continually as He has continued blessing me! He is so good!!!

OK, enough rambling....I guess I just had to express what I am feeling before I burst! Thanks for letting me ramble. :p

Last edited:
Debi-

You have every right brag about your accomplishments! Way to go girl. Keep up the great work!:)

God does bless us where He sees we need it doesn't He? I am so glad that things are going great for you. I know that without God's blessing I would not still be doing this.

Congrats on your success and giving God the credit for it. May He continue to bless you....

Wohoo - Awesome!!!!!!!

Debi, you have every right to brag... that is awsome!!!! God blesses us when we do good things.. and your doing good!!! :D Keep up the work!!

Congratulations. We are here to share each others successes as well as struggles. So brag all you want. Congratulations again.

Debi~

You have gone about your business in the right way and now God is blessing you for it! Celebrating is not bragging....plus, you are giving the credit to who it belongs to- God!

Congratulations!
:)

That's so awesome, Debi!! Way to go!! Keep up that momentum, I'm sure you'll be a director in no time, and a fantastic one at that!! So sorry to hear of your mom/grandmother's passing - that must have been a very difficult time for you. (((HUGS))) and lots of blessings to you!!

Debi --

I am insanely happy for you. You deserve it and have a special angel watching over you -- NO DOUBT!!!! God is blessing you -- rejoice!

Hooray for you Debi! I know you are excited and when I get 4 that qualify I'll be announcing it too.

And, yummybytes......your AV caught me way off guard!

That is awesome Debi!!! 1 more to go and that letter will be on its way!

Congratulations!

pamperedlinda said:
Hooray for you Debi! I know you are excited and when I get 4 that qualify I'll be announcing it too.

I figured if I had to look at someone all day, it might as well be The Captain :)

yummybytes said:
I figured if I had to look at someone all day, it might as well be The Captain :)

BIG CONGRATS!!! YOU ROCK!!!! "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" that's one of my favs :)

The Cap'n is just dreamy! ~Sigh~

yummybytes said:
For a brief second I thought we had a really hot Johnny Depp look-a-like consultant!

Congratulations! What an awesome achievement. One more qualified recruit and you will be a Director! WAHOO for you!

Lisa

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!!

Congratulations!!! You have every right to brag! You go girl! :D

pamperedlinda said:
For a brief second I thought we had a really hot Johnny Depp look-a-like consultant!

I could make so many NAUGHTY comments here but I won't do that to Debi :p

Debi - Congratulations!!!!

I am amazed to look at you a few months ago and then now and see how much things have gotten better for you. - Yeah God!

I'm excited for you!

Thank you everyone! It does feel good.

Janet, I love the "Yeah God!" comment! That does totally sum up how it feels sometimes. LOL!

pamperedlinda said:

Me too!!! LOL! But I never mind looking at Capt Sparrow!! :D

Related to I Am so Excited.....number 4 Qualified!!

1. What does it mean to be "Qualified" at Pampered Chef?

Being "Qualified" at Pampered Chef means that you have met the sales and recruiting requirements to earn a commission on your sales and the sales of your team members. This is an important milestone in your Pampered Chef business.

2. What is the process for becoming "Qualified" at Pampered Chef?

To become "Qualified" at Pampered Chef, you must meet the following requirements in a single month:

• Generate at least $1,250 in personal sales
  • Have at least 1 active recruit on your team
  • Have a total team sales of at least $2,500

Once you have met these requirements, you will be considered "Qualified" for that month.

3. Can I still earn a commission if I am not "Qualified"?

No, you must be "Qualified" in order to earn a commission on your sales and the sales of your team members. However, you can still earn bonuses and incentives even if you are not "Qualified".

4. How long does my "Qualified" status last?

Your "Qualified" status lasts for one month. You must meet the requirements again in the following month to maintain your status.

5. What happens if I do not meet the "Qualified" requirements in a month?

If you do not meet the "Qualified" requirements in a month, you will not earn a commission on your sales or the sales of your team members for that month. However, you can work towards meeting the requirements in the following month to regain your "Qualified" status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• koima
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
koima
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
Replies
Views
wadesgirl