• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Qualified for Director - Celebrating My 9th Recruit!

In summary, Jennifer has qualified for Director and is very excited. She has recruited five people and is looking forward to signing another tomorrow. She has two other recruits that have signed one person each. She has nine almost 10 people in her cluster and everyone has submitted for the month.
groovybear1213
Just have to scream!!!! Today, I qualified for DIRECTOR!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!! I have personnally recruited 5 people and signing another tomorrow hopefully. One of them has two recruits. I have two other recruits that have signed one person each. SO I have 9 almost 10 in my cluster now and everyone has submitted for the month!!! Yippy!!! I really love this business...

Re: Yippy!!!Too Fabulous! Congrats! You worked hard, and now you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor! Great Job!

Re: Yippy!!!Congrats! Good Job!

Re: Yippy!!!Thanks alot!!

Re: Yippy!!!What's your trick? Been doing great on recruiting (signed 3 this month and one more today) but seem to have the problem getting others to want to recruit.

Re: Yippy!!!I am a very firm believer in our 3-2-1. I teach it to my consultants and contact them several times a week to keep them going. Sometimes just a text message, "Who have you called today??" They know I am going to call and that I am going to want to know who they talk to. If you work the 3-2-1, it is almost impossible not to make your business grow. I emphasize to them that they are proof it works, and in only 5 months. I signed at the end of November 08 and now I'm promotting to director. This company gives us everything we need to grow, we just gotta do it consistantly! That's the key.

Re: Yippy!!!Way to go, Jennifer!

Re: Yippy!!!YOU ROCK!:thumbup:
Sending a big high-five your way...will we see you walk at conference?

Re: Yippy!!!Congratulations!!

And thanks for sharing your tips! You're an inspiration!

Re: Yippy!!!Congrats! You earned it and are going to LOVE the perks of directorship!

Re: Yippy!!!
groovybear1213 said:
I am a very firm believer in our 3-2-1. I teach it to my consultants and contact them several times a week to keep them going. Sometimes just a text message, "Who have you called today??" They know I am going to call and that I am going to want to know who they talk to. If you work the 3-2-1, it is almost impossible not to make your business grow. I emphasize to them that they are proof it works, and in only 5 months. I signed at the end of November 08 and now I'm promotting to director. This company gives us everything we need to grow, we just gotta do it consistantly! That's the key.

Oh, I'm definitely a believer on the 3-2-1 as well! In fact, I had to speak 2 conferences ago to about 200 people about this very thing when I promoted to Director.

I have given my team many ideas about recruiting but no real bites. I have a bunch of hobbyists so the motivation of recruiting is not in them. They have to want it. Some are having enough trouble just getting bookings. Some of my newbies are trying a lot harder though. Trying to get new ones to start their business with a buddy. I go over it in the recruiting interview and ask them who they know that they would love to work with side by side, bounce ideas off one another, attend meetings together, etc.
Recruiting is going very well for me and I was always told that I have to set an example and my team will follow. If I'm recruiting they will start. Basically don't expect my team/others to do something that I'm not willing to do. I have just worked so hard with this business I'm not willing to give up. However, it tends to be difficult to have to count on others to recruit for me to succeed. I don't want to worry about losing Directorship down the road!

Re: Yippy!!!Have you thought of placing your new recruits under your current consultants? I know this gives them undue credit sometimes, but make it a rewards system or something. If you know you are going to keep recruiting but fear losing your status, maybe you could try that. The consultant with the highest personal sales gets a recruit, or something?? I would do that before losing what you worked so hard for.

Re: Yippy!!!And yes I will be at conference, Lord willing. I am reserving my ticket with my first director bonus!!

Re: Yippy!!!Congrats Jennifer!!! If I could only get the rest of my team recruiting I'd be one happy woman! But truly, I've got great folks on my team and I honestly can't complain.

1. What does it mean to "qualify for Director"?

Qualifying for Director is a significant achievement within the Pampered Chef business. It means that you have successfully recruited and trained at least nine new consultants under your leadership. This qualifies you for a promotion to the Director level, which comes with additional benefits and responsibilities.

2. How long does it typically take to reach the Director level?

The time it takes to reach the Director level can vary greatly depending on individual effort and dedication. Some consultants may reach this level within a few months, while others may take a year or more. It's important to set realistic goals and consistently work towards them in order to achieve this milestone.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Director?

Becoming a Director comes with many benefits, including a higher commission rate, access to exclusive training and support, and the opportunity to qualify for company trips and incentives. You also have the chance to mentor and lead a team of consultants, which can be personally fulfilling and financially rewarding.

4. Can I still qualify for Director if I don't have nine recruits?

The requirement to have nine recruits in order to qualify for Director is non-negotiable. This is because the Director role is all about leadership and building a team. If you are close to reaching this goal, continue working towards it and reach out to your upline for support and guidance.

5. What should I do to celebrate this achievement?

Congratulations on qualifying for Director! This is a big accomplishment and deserves to be celebrated. Some consultants choose to have a virtual party or gathering with their team, while others may treat themselves to a special pampering session or a small gift. Whatever you choose to do, make sure to take a moment to acknowledge your hard work and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • niccibyrd