• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Getting a Whole Set of Ss Cookware Tomorrow Free

In summary, the past host is giving her 3rd party with me tomorrow afternoon. The 3rd party got the 7 piece set (I think - really not sure, need to look at PP) at her last show back in Nov. The 3rd party does not like it - said she was giving it to me if I wanted it. I told her NO WAY - her answer was YES - I dont like it, too hard to keep clean and I dont have the patience. I offered $$. The 3rd party said no again. Money is no object with her - her house is fabulous. So - I guess after the show I will own SS Cookware! I feel guilty but WOW Cool!And she's not going to return
Cindycooks
Silver Member
A past host is having her 3rd party with me tomorrow afternoon. She got the 7 piece set (I think - really not sure, need to look at PP) at her last show back in Nov. She doesnt like it - said she was giving it to me if I wanted it. I told her NO WAY - her answer was YES - I dont like it, too hard to keep clean and I dont have the patience. I offered $$. She said no again. Money is no object with her - her house is fabulous. So - I guess after the show I will own SS Cookware! I feel guilty but WOW Cool!

And she's not going to return it and get her money back? Wow, lucky you!

I offered that! She doesnt want to deal with it. I'm telling you - you should see her house - its nothing to give this away!

WOW lucky duck! I bet she has some really awesome shows too!! YAY for you!

I would give her something in return...a gift certificate for PC at least to use at her next show???

I know how you feel Cindy I have a hostess she hasn't given me anything but money is no object with her as well she just checks in with me to see if i am trying to win any promotions or specials and helps me get there she purchased 450 in product in may at her show to help me get my 15,000 career sales and to top it off she had over a 900.00 show she has really grown into my fav customer and we have became good friends and it is great to see her and she really has helped me getting my goals. She had another show in june just a catalog show but it was things she forgot to get on her may shows. I love hostess like these and think we are very lucky for finding them Cindy. Hats off to you and your new cookware. !!!!!

I would give her something in return...a gift certificate for PC at least to use at her next show???
I've already thought of that - she is bound to get a booking or two and I think it would be nice to offer it towards a new fall product at that show or individually. I am VERY lucky to have her - not only as a customer and host, but as a friend too. Her husband builds houses - they have even allowed me to include my business card in their home brochures and at open houses on the counter in the kitchen. She knew the hostess special for July was good and she is the type whether or not her show reaches $500, she will order to make it that! woohoo!

Really helps my morale with having to miss conference too - we leave Sunday right after church for my preschool teachers conference for 3 days which is why I had to miss our PC conference. :(

Yeah Cindy!

That is so cool!

LUCKY Girl enjoy the cookware................

I love finding hostess's like that...makes you want to recruit them...then you think...I dont want to lose them as my customer!! LOL

Well - it wont be today! She just called and all 3 of her kids woke up with pink-eye and her eyes are itchy like she is getting it....its been going around bigtime here. So - we rescheduled for the 21st and I just registered her show online for the cookware drawing - wouldnt it be crazy if they called during her show - almost like fate!

So I am going shopping this afternoon instead :p

Related to I Am Getting a Whole Set of Ss Cookware Tomorrow Free

1. What is included in the Ss Cookware set?

The Ss Cookware set includes a variety of pots, pans, and lids that are made of high-quality stainless steel. This includes a large stockpot, saucepans in different sizes, a sauté pan, and a frying pan.

2. Is the Ss Cookware set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Ss Cookware set is dishwasher safe. However, handwashing is recommended to prolong the lifespan of the cookware.

3. Are the handles of the cookware heat-resistant?

Yes, the handles of the Ss Cookware set are heat-resistant and designed to stay cool while cooking. This ensures safe and comfortable handling while cooking on the stovetop.

4. Can the Ss Cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Ss Cookware is compatible with all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. The cookware is also oven safe up to a certain temperature.

5. How do I care for my Ss Cookware set?

To maintain the quality of your Ss Cookware set, it is important to hand wash the cookware with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or metal utensils to prevent scratching the surface. You can also use a stainless steel cleaner to keep the cookware looking shiny and new.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jentapp
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • kisrae
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Jennie4PC